𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 1

After three months without hearing this annoying sound, here it is again

I hadn't missed hearing the alarm go off every morning at 6:45 am six days a week, doing the same routine every morning and above all having full afternoons.

I get out of bed reluctantly and go downstairs leaving the warm blankets of my beloved bed.

The kitchen table is already set with plates and glasses just waiting to be filled with chocolate pancakes and orange juice.

My mom's pancakes are spectacular and the scent alone not only makes your mouth water and goosebumps but also teleport to another world.

"Good morning mom" I leave a kiss on her cheek and she smiles instantly. This is perhaps one of the few things I missed getting up early in the morning, besides pancakes of course.

My mom is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She's not that tall and when I hug her she always manages to rest her head on my chest, I find it a very sweet thing and she's the only one that can do it, if there was someone else I would most likely feel uncomfortable. She is always so radiant and happy and somehow she manages to infect everyone with her good humor. Without her it would be so complicated and nothing would make sense anymore.

"Good morning dad" I leave a kiss on his cheek and he too returns with a nice smile. My dad is also a great person. We don't look much alike but we still have a great relationship. To be honest in the family there are never heavy arguments and our relationships are in fact very close.

I will never be grateful enough for everything that these two amazing people do for me and my brothers, every second of their lives put the four of us first and I would like to somehow repay all this but nothing will ever be enough, but that's how things work, I think.

In a short time also the other two pests Shaun and Sammie join us at the table for breakfast. Robbie, our older brother, is not working today so he explicitly asked us to let him sleep as his sleep time has also decreased.

As you may have already understood, my family is the most precious thing I have. As I said, my parents are fantastic in every way. They gave birth to the four of us and we honestly couldn't ask for anything more.

Shaun and Sammie are twins and as I have already said and as you can guess in the future they are two pests. Their desire was to be identical so that they could exchange during lessons, tests or everything else and thus get high marks. Unfortunately for them, however, they are not the same but you can recognize them quite well. For example Sammie has a scar on his arm that he got at 4 when he fell off the slide or what is much more evident are the features of their faces; Shaun looks a lot more like me than Sammie.

Those two are like two pieces of a puzzle, they complement each other and it's basically the thing that holds them together.

My brother Robbie is our big brother, especially to me as I am to the twins too, and by that I should have said pretty much everything. Even though we are not twins, we too manage to complement each other in some way. Even when we are not in the same place together, we constantly worry about each other. He's two years older than me, but he's kind of like a second father. We always give each other advice on everything, especially when he gives me advice on girls when I have to be honest and admit that girls aren't really an easy topic for me.