𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 43

I was aware that going to school and carrying a baby would be difficult, but I didn't imagine that much

My hormones have gone mad more than before, I get mad at nothing if I run out of chocolate, I start crying as soon as I find something and I myself admit that I am more stubborn than I already was.

We have a checkup tomorrow and we can't wait to have an updated ultrasound.

The bump is now easily visible and can no longer be hidden behind a sweatshirt.

This part of me makes me quite insecure, you know, people have always judged me about everything, and because of that, I hid under loose clothes for years, but now that's not possible anymore.

At school the word is already spreading and everyone is talking and talking. They think our tadpole is just a mistake, they think I'm just a whore who forgot the condom and that hurts. It really hurts to hear these things every day.

Rye doesn't like this situation at all; he is a very jealous and protective type towards us and as soon as someone says something against us he sends him on a rampage. I can always calm him down, but this can't go on much longer.

"Is it today that you see Harper?"

"In theory, yes" I haven't seen him for two weeks. He sent me a couple of texts saying that he had family problems and that he had to leave London to be with his relatives in a city I don't know the name of, he just said he is five hours away from London. I just told him that if he needed me I would be there. I'm not sure there is one of those relationships between us where you ask such personal questions so I just offered my help in case he needed it.

"Okay, then see you tonight" he leaves me a peck. "See you too, little one" he kisses my bump and leaves the house, headed for work.

"Andy!!!" he yells "Honey where are you?!!" I go down the stairs and head downstairs where I find Rye, all sweaty and jumping happily.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"I found a job!!" he shouts for joy. He picks me up and starts kissing my whole face, tickling me and making me laugh like crazy.

"I knew you could do it" I say once he put me down, smashing my lips on his right after.

He kneels on the ground and pulls up my shirt, uncovering my 8-week- bump "Did you hear it baby? Your dad got a job!" he wraps his arms around my waist, rests his head on my bump and holds me close. "I love you so much, so much"

"We too" I put my arms on his shoulders and we stay like that for a while, enjoying the company of our little family.

Although we said that I would quit my job in the second month, we thought it was better to continue, the doctor told me it would not be a problem, but eliminating any sudden movements, which, of course, I did and try to rest as much possible, this is a bit more difficult but I'm doing my best. Let's see what the doctor will say today.