𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 83

"Baby, you’re spacing out" his voice brings me back to reality, still at the mercy of the pleasure that until a few minutes ago was overwhelming our bodies

I curl up next to him not happy to know I have to let go of his body heat. And I would like to say that his warmth makes me feel at home, but the truth is that everything about him, he himself, makes me feel at home. He’s my home.

"Was it really that intense?" he continues to draw indefinite circles on my bump, his smile doesn’t leave his lips. I still feel my heart pounding from the sex we just had.

"Extremely intense" I was aware that pregnancy sex was going to be more intense than usual, but I couldn't imagine up to this point. In general, sex with him is intense, overwhelming, but not is… uncontrollable. I wonder how I didn't faint with pleasure.

"Positive?"

"Yeah, but now I'm so tired" is no secret that pregnancy makes you tired or that sex makes you tired. Sex with him, in the end, turns out to be more tiring than you can imagine; it is precisely that desire to sleep that, even if you just wake up, you would still sleep for hours.

"We have the visit in three hours so..." he covers us with the blanket, both with very specific intentions on what to do for the next hour and a half.

***

I look in the mirror before putting on my sweater, a hickey on my neck that, despite the foundation, is still visible. Rye was careful not to leave hickeys, knowing they could be seen during the visit, but one escaped; I, on the other hand, did not notice where and how many hickeys to leave, knowing perfectly well how much he loves to feel my lips gently sucking his skin.

"Ready?"

"Yep" I quickly put on the sweater, put on some perfume and look at myself one last time in the mirror... how much I've changed.

He kneels in front of me and, as always, leaves a big kiss on my bump, gently stroking it and looking at it as if it were the most beautiful thing ever and I honestly think that for him it is. That light of happiness, love, pride that his eyes possess is incredible.

The relationship he is building day after day with our baby is something unique.
Yesterday we spent the day on the bed and on the sofa watching television and when we got tired we turned it off and just enjoyed each other's company. He came up with the idea of ​​making our little one listen to all kinds of music because he thinks -we think- that our baby should be able to listen to everything before finding a genre of music that he really likes. I think it's too early to think about these things, but I find it extremely sweet that he wanted our little one to listen to music and sing him some songs.
He also wanted to tell him a fairy tale and talked to him non-stop about everything and more.
I may have cried slightly, too hormonal to contain my emotions. I honestly don't know how he can handle me and I don't know how he's going to do it until the ninth month.