𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 63

I feel awful

I feel awful. I have been throwing up for days, I force myself on eating food and then I throw up everything as if my body could not contain it, the fever comes and goes, sometimes I feel dizzy, as soon as I get up I feel dizzy and I am forced to lie down on the bed or sit on the sofa.

I have no idea what I can do. Norris keeps wanting to send me around to fuck or give blow jobs to people I don't know because he earns the money he "lost" during the months he was in prison. It's a kind of revenge. I'm just fucking tired. I am psychologically and physically abused every day, I feel I am slowly giving in.

I feel lucky to be able to say that I still have someone to count on, but I haven't heard from him since the day of the funeral. He called me a couple of times in mid-June, almost two months ago, and then I didn't hear anything again.

Honestly, I miss him, the relationship I built with him is something I am very proud of. I repeat, we met by pure chance and from that moment a fantastic friendship was born.

In mid-May, one evening he called me, he wanted to know how it was going with the pregnancy. At first he seemed troubled by something, but then he began to melt, he laughed, it really seemed that he was fine and that he was happy. He told me a lot about him. His passions, the things he hates, his favorite food, the names of his family, then even more specific things, like little memories of his childhood ... Now I also know why he has a phobia of pigeons. One day he was going to the park with his grandfather, with whom he has always had a wonderful relationship, unfortunately he left on July 19 two years ago, and a pigeon chased him for meters and meters because he wanted his ice cream . He said it was traumatizing.

That time it wasn't the only one talking, I got on so well with him that I started talking about my past, about what I had to face with my mum, with Norris, with Rye. It made me happy to open up to him, it was really liberating and if I could I would call him again, but I don't have a cell phone anymore.

That night, since Rye wasn't home from work yet, he taught me how to make a very good seafood dish. I had no idea that he was also a good cook. This was also a lot of fun, even though he wasn't physically with me but we were on a video call, it was still a great experience.

"What the fuck are you still doing in bed?!" the heartbeat of my heart increases in speed, I feel it could explode at any moment, a flush of heat overwhelms my body, the nausea doubles, becoming more insistent than before.

"I'm not... I'm not... feeling good"

"You're not feeling good? You're not feeling good!" I back away in bed, ending up in the part of Rye, where I have never dared to go before. He comes dangerously close to me, with every intention of doing something to me. He takes my right arm, pulling me towards him, my head is down, I feel his warm breath, mixed with the smell of tequila with tobacco. "You're a whore and whores don't take breaks, remember that" he lets me go, making me fall to the ground.