𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 26

I have had several sexual experiences and none of them have ever really liked me

I have had several sexual experiences and none of them have ever really liked me. Although I have asked myself several times why, I never really understood the real reason. Seeing things now, after everything has changed, I realized that I was trying to convince myself that I actually liked girls and all that it entailed being with them, but the reality is that I was just doing everything to hide from myself first of all the reality that I unconsciously knew but that most of me oppressed out of fear.

Whatever happened in the past, now it's time to live in the present, and the present is me and Andy.

My brothers and I just got home, luckily he didn't ask any questions about why it took us so long, but I'm sure he knows the real reason, it's just that that discussion with him would be too embarrassing.

"Where have you been?" my dad asks as soon as we cross the threshold of the house.

"We went for a ride" Robbie replies knowing I don't want to talk to him. I know, the "silent treatment" with my dad is not exactly the best solution, but for now I don't want to talk to him and then he has already said too much in my opinion.

I go up to my room and throw myself on the bed. Now that I know that the two of us are the same again I have far fewer thoughts and so I can continue reading the story I am reading. It is about two best friends who venture into all possible experiences, the beauty of the story is that despite everything they have been through, the two of them never leave each other, they are as if united by an invisible rope.

"Jack sent me a text telling me to tell you to read the messages and call him back" Robbie and Jack became friends during a surprise party that he, Brook, Sonny and my family threw at my house and then got to talk and at the end of the evening they exchanged numbers.

"Okay, thanks" I haven't looked at my phone for like three hours, considering what happened with Andy and everything that came before and after ...

I put my hand in my trouser pocket to take my cell phone but it's not there, I check the other pockets and nothing, I get up and check my jacket pockets too, but I can't find it here either... where I may have left it?

I start looking everywhere in the bedroom, go down to the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom but it seems to have disappeared.

"Mom have you seen my cell phone?" my mom has the power to bring up everything I can't find so everyone in the house let's ask her first.

"No, darling"

"Okay thanks" I go to my brothers' room, many times they take it without asking me and start playing or taking embarrassing photos, but they didn't have it either, from their expression it was clear that they were telling the truth.

"Robbie did you take my cell phone?"

"No" "Can't you find it?"

"It seems to have disappeared... I looked everywhere"