𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 118

"I’m so sorry, I’m genuinely sorry

"I’m so sorry, I’m genuinely sorry. I didn't see you" I help the lady to collect the groceries that fell when I bumped against her, helping her to put everything back in the bag.

"Be careful where you go" her voice is much deeper than I expected and I almost doubt she is a woman, or, for some reason, her voice has come out deeper than it really is.

"I’m so sorry, I didn't see you"

Black t-shirt, gray sweatshirt, black sweatpants, hat and over hood, sunglasses, wrinkled face, probably about fifty or five younger, blonde hair, but not that blonde that makes her look almost old, is that beautiful blond, either dyed or natural. What strikes me the most, however, is her scent of her… it’s something so good and sweet.

Her eyes linger for a few seconds on my little girl. Luce is in her pram that she looks amused at a dog in the distance, completely unaware of what has just happened.

She leaves at a brisk pace, leaving me alone at the entrance to the supermarket, somehow confused. I am careless many times, when I was lost in thought and confused, years ago, I bumped into people as if it were almost a habit.

"Hey my baby, are we going to buy dinner?" she smiles, waving her arms happily and looking at me with those two eyes that are simply beautiful.

***

"What do you think is happening in our house?" Luce looks at me smiling, showing her small dimples and highlighting her cheeks even more beautiful than her.

She loves when we talk to her, sing and make funny faces; she clearly doesn't answer us, but when she wants to say something she says things like "ba ba" or "la la". When she talks to us she observes with super attentiveness, she tries to follow the movements of our lips with her lips. When we make funny faces she starts laughing and making her stop is neither easy nor is it our intention. When we sing she moves her arms and legs happily, always looking at us attentively and happily.

He has an extra large black t-shirt that up to five months ago contained his baby bump, a pair of gray pants that he clearly stole from me, sneakers and his hair is tied up in little pigtails. He dances to the rhythm of the song "I want you break free" by Queen, putting all his effort into it.

“Criss cross” he yells, taking the Hip Hop step he just said. "Running man!"

Taking the last step, the running man changes direction, turning completely and stopping as soon as he sees me.

"It's not fair"

"You’re so beautiful" I kiss his fake pout, until it turns into a real smile.

"How long have you been there?"

"About two or three minutes"

"Oh my God!"

"Am I wrong or did you tell me before you went out that you were tired?"