𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 45

Sonny forced all six of us to go for breakfast at the café next to the school

Sonny forced all six of us to go for breakfast at the café next to the school. Sometimes he gets ideas like this out of nowhere and there is nothing to do, he just has to do it.
So what did he come up with? He called me on my cell phone at 6:40 am to tell me that Andy and I should ABSOLUTELY go to the "Bistrot" by 7:30 am.

Only now Andy is pissed at Sonny because he woke him up twenty minutes before the alarm clock.

You cannot even imagine the consequences of waking up a pregnant person in this way. Sonny made a big mistake and will pay the price very soon.

In the distance, Brook and Jack can be seen coming hand in hand. Jack is still asleep, as always, while Brook is forcibly dragging him. Knowing Brooky he is delighted to have breakfast out. When we were younger, the two of them came to my house most days and my mom always made chocolate pancakes, because, in case you didn't understand, 'chocolate pancakes are a constant in my family, a kind of tradition that can't be interrupted, and Brook ate a staggering amount, while Jack preferred to sleep, he always preferred to sleep. These two are strange, never in my life would I have said that they would get together, first because I had no idea that they could like boys and second because they are exactly the opposite of each other. Perhaps even in this case it's just as science says: opposites attract.

"Hello!!" Brook screams, passing to us all of his happiness as a five-year-old.

I say hi to both of them as Andy just keeps quiet, his eyes on his cell phone and I can feel the questioning expressions on Jack and Brook's faces. Before anyone can say anything we hear someone with blaring music automatically grabbing our attention.

"Good morning everyone!" we turn to the only person to whom such a shrill voice can belong. In front of us Sonny looks at us jumping for happiness, going in rhythm with the song that resonates from his speakers.

"Good morning" we say in chorus, all very confused by what is happening or what is about to happen. Only now do I notice that he is wearing Hollywood-style sunglasses.

"Turn down the music," Jack orders, rubbing his eyes. Honestly many times I wonder what this guy does in the morning. In my opinion there is someone who does everything for him and the only thing he does is lie on the bed while Brook dresses him, because otherwise I can't really explain how he can get to school on time, and what's more, dressed and washed. .

"What do we owe all this to?"

"Well, my dear Ryan Leonard Beaumont, Andrew Robert Fowler, Jack Duff and Brooklyn Wyatt-"

"Have you forgotten all my names?"

"Dude, you have seven names! Did you really think I could remind all of them? "

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" Jack, who until two seconds ago I was convinced that he was sleeping, now seems more awake than everyone. He wraps his arms around Brook and pushes him towards him.