𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 99

Spring is getting closer and closer, one of my favorite seasons

Spring is getting closer and closer, one of my favorite seasons. If you think about it, it's a bit of a crazy season, during the day it goes from two degrees to eighteen degrees. But I like it that way.

"How are my two favorite people doing?"

"Well, thanks babe" I leave him a peck on the lips, making him smile as always.

Twenty one weeks of pregnancy isn't exactly a short period of time. My bump is a balloon, huge, ready to burst, but that will only burst in nineteen weeks. Another nineteen weeks and our baby will be with us, or maybe she will decide to be born earlier, giving us a huge surprise.

I can't do practically anything anymore. What I did before is now very difficult, I don't know if it happens to everyone, but it seems to me really impossible to do everyday things that I did before. Lacing your shoes is impossible, taking something off the ground means bending down in strange ways, getting on your knees and getting up following the same procedure, which is why I no longer do the washing machine and let Rye do it.

He is very good, I have no words to describe how good he really is.

He always finds time to shower with me, mainly because he loves to shower with me and second because he is afraid I might fall or something else. We do gymnastics together. Allie recommended some exercises to do in pairs to keep me fit and doing them with him is so beautiful, it makes us a thousand times more united. Every night he likes to read some stories to our little girl. He just bought a couple of books that he thinks she might like.

He has already started experimenting with new ways to cook for our little girl, thus ending up making us eat baby food for four nights in a row.

We bought a new crib, changing table, stroller, various accessories for milk, diapers, bibs, a mat in which she can play, some puppets, a small bathrobe, it is really tiny, along with some towels made of a certain material, more delicate, suitable for babies. We bought all this without knowing where to put it, so now we have the little girl's room, painted a very light blue, full of things and furniture that we still have to assemble.

Rye is the best dad our little girl can have, as well as the best boyfriend I can have. For Mother's Day he woke me up with a bouquet of red roses, how can you not love such a person?

Rye walks in with the mail he just picked up, glad it's not bills.

"There is a letter for you"

"What does it say?" I ask while brushing my teeth.

"Do you want me to open it for you?"

"Yes, please"

I enter the room after I have finished washing and worried that I have not heard anything from him. I head to the kitchen, thinking I will find him here since he is not in the bedroom. He is sitting in his chair, a letter in his hand and an envelope with something else inside.