𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 120

"I think she's asleep by now"

"Yep," he nods. "At this point you have to put her in the bed"

I love when she falls asleep in my arms, finding my warmth and my scent comforting. When she sleeps she likes to hold my thumb tight, it's something she has been doing since the first time I held her, I think she gives her confidence. I know it sounds silly, but it's not easy to let her go, even just to put her in our bed.

Organizing a movie night just for the two of us, after a long time, was my idea, but now I can't put her in our bed, which is not three meters from here.

I let her go into our bed once I have decided to let her go, checking that everything is as it should be before leaving the room, leaving the door wide open.

"You are the best dad in the world" counting the times he tells me this in a day would be impossible.

"What movie did you choose?"

"Le Dîner de cons"

"You turn me on when you speak french"

"You're always the same" he kisses me, lingering for a few more seconds to taste the mint flavor on my lips. "The dinner of the cretins"

"It sounds funny"

"And it is"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

***

"Do you think he loves her or does he just want to have sex?"

"I think he loves her"

"And what about her? Does she love him?"

"She practically told him that she wants to have a baby with him"

"True..."

"What do you think their baby will be like?"

"She will have red-"

"She will have them blonde"

"Blonde?"

"Yup"

The front door opens suddenly, scaring us to death.

"Who are you?" I ask, trying to keep calm and trying to see in the dark.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry" he throws himself into my arms, crying desperately for I don't know what reason.

Andy turns on the light, as confused as I am, but going to the kitchen, thinking that a glass of water could help him.

"Shh, now I'm here, don't worry" I continue to stroke his head, knowing full well how much it helps. I have no idea of what happened, but it's clear that something is going on.