𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 10

Noises from downstairs woke me up about ten minutes ago

It is now 10:20 am and I have absolutely no intention of getting up. I didn't sleep so well and especially for more than three hours for I don't know how long, it really seems like an eternity has gone by.

Ryan holds me close to him with his arms while my head is resting on his chest, at the height of the heart that I can hear beating regularly, accompanied by the sweet sound of his breath that last night lulled me until I fell asleep.

Everything about him looks so damn and strangely beautiful. His coconut scent mixed with the lavender scent of the blankets creates a sort of calm and sweet atmosphere; the sound of his breath, as I said before, is so sweet and soothing that it could become my calming if he lets me; his warmth in contact with mine causes me a strange sensation in my stomach that I honestly don't know how to explain, I've never felt it before… Honestly, I have never experienced before so many of the sensations he inexplicably causes me, but I know they are damn good. His face has something inexplicable with simple words. 

I'm staring at him like a mother looks at her newborn baby, I don't know why but right now the best thing to do, seems to me, is kiss him, but I can't mess up all the little we have ...

"Good morning" he rubs his eyes and lets them adjust to the light that enters the window while I can't help but smile at such beauty and sweetness "How long have you been awake?"

"A few minutes" there is no need to let him know that I have been awake for almost twenty minutes, since he would have wondered why I’ve never left his arms.

"It's almost 10:30" his voice expresses surprise and it almost seems he can't believe it.

"Why do you look so surprised?"

"Because I have been having trouble sleeping for months" I look at him unsure what to answer when I suddenly realize that we both managed to sleep well and without waking up just being together and hugging in the same bed.

"It's the same for me"

"Oh" is the only thing he can say.

***

The teacher is explaining science, one of the subjects I usually listen to because I find it fascinating, but today, for the first time, I find myself completely immersed in my thoughts which are completely direct to Ryan, but I can say that for the first time I am feeling happy.