𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 154

"Wasn't it enough for you to make love twice tonight?" I ask, almost whispering, seductively, knowing perfectly well the answer to a question asked only to make him even hornier

"Wasn't it enough for you to make love twice tonight?" I ask, almost whispering, seductively, knowing perfectly well the answer to a question asked only to make him even hornier. The anxiety and happiness of the upcoming marriage kept us awake at night. When our baby is asleep, everyone in the house is asleep, why not seize the moment?

"Sex is never enough with you," he replies, moaning and pushing my three fingers inside him.

Our members have become very hard ready to give pleasure to one another.

"Tu eres tan caliente... verte así es una escena única e invaluable"

"Oh yeah! Please!!"

"¿Qué es mi amor? ¿Quieres que hable español? ¿Quieres que te diga lo jodidamente caliente que estás en este momento?"

"I have no fucking idea of what you just said, but please, say it again!"

"Caliente" He moans, bringing his hand towards me, feeling my hard member as marble, my balls full of pleasure that only he can give me.

I slide on his body wet with sweat and body cream, until I reach my goal. He spreads his legs for me, knowing what I want to do at this point, thus giving me more space. I stick my tongue into his opening, penetrating him as far as I can. I feel his muscles contract and expand around my tongue. A wonderful sensation that is repeated every time, to feel the taste of him in my mouth: a mixture of sweet and sour.

Suddenly I let him go, making him feel that fleeting shiver of cold. With my tongue I begin to draw the outline of his veins, teasing the fillet under the glans. I continue until his uncontrolled moans make me realise how close to his orgasm he actually is. I look up to see his face wet with sweat, his eyes resting on me are full of pleasure and love.

With my tongue I run around his body, savouring the coconut and tropical fruit flavoured cream. I end up on his lips, connecting them perfectly to mine and thus distracting him from what I really want to do.

"Fuck!" I collapse slightly on him without stopping to push in and out of him, biting his shoulder every now and then and smiling on his skin as I feel the effect it has on him.

It doesn't take long before the force of the water hurls itself against the rocks, marking the explosion of our pleasure.

We are still panting when he decides to bring his hand in my cheek, gently stroking it without saying anything, because his eyes already speak enough.

Three years ago I was walking through the hallways of our school, timidly hoping that he could be mine in some way. I lost myself looking at him and wondered so many things about him. They were questions after questions and there was never the answer to any of them. I only knew his first and last name, and that I desperately wanted to know more about him. I wanted and had to know him.

Sometimes I happened to catch his gaze on me and my heart automatically started beating madly, for some reason I always felt bad when he stopped looking at me or avoided me.