𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 86

"You are so beautiful" with a finger he traces the outline of my eyes, then moving to the lips and with an almost unimaginable delicacy goes down to my chest, lingering on the nipples and making me moan as only he can do with a single contact

The first time we made love, when we least expected it, as well as the time we conceived Samuel, I was surprised by the delicacy, sweetness and love he put into every action. Although sex is often seen as something quick, occasionally even without real love, it has never been like this with him. And when sex, with him, turns out to be fast, it's still accompanied by love.

That day, when we did it for the first time, he looked at me in a way that only my mom had looked at me before: as the most beautiful and important thing ever, but still there was something different. And even today he looks at me this way, the same light in his eyes that only becomes more intrinsic than love, pride, joy, enjoyment, admiration, empathy.

And while he teases all the points that he knows perfectly well that send me face to face with pleasure, he doesn't stop whispering sweet words into my ear. You're beautiful. I love your moans. Keep your eyes open that I want to get lost in their blue. My body loves your warmth. And he leaves sweet kisses on my lips, lingering as long as he wants and when he wants.

"Will you only come this way?" I nod in pleasure and sure of not being able to formulate a meaningful sentence. My moans fill the room as his smile lights it up.

"Kiss me" I put a hand behind his neck to push him towards me, a way also to be able to be touched exactly where I would like him to touch me, but he avoids it intentionally, knowing that he can make me feel pleasure in a thousand other ways and be satisfied with this capacity of him.

I feel my orgasm making its way into me. I close my eyes to stop them rolling, my body trembles beneath him, my toes curl. I feel his smile and his eyes focused on me, they almost burn on my skin, but a burning that doesn't hurt, on the contrary, is intrinsic to love, passion, desire to see me in conditions in which only he has ever seen me and he knows it will always be like this.

His hand makes quick movements all over my shaft, throwing my orgasm out.

I can't determine if it's pregnancy that makes the orgasm fucking intense or it's him or both, but whatever it is I don't want it to stop.

The orgasms are always endless, whether it is I who provoke them to him or the other way around.

"Look at you, you are... breathtaking" I open my eyes, still panting and he is in the same position as before.

I reach out to his member, completely hard and in need of attention. Attention that only I can give him and that's exactly what I'm about to do.

He lets his head go back, already taken with pleasure. I place his cock in front of my hole and he slowly pushes himself inside me until he's completely inside.