𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 17

I don't want to be the kind of guy who keeps things hidden from his boyfriend, on the contrary, I want to have that kind of relationship where you spend your days together, talk about your day, your thoughts and do whatever else you can do in two

I’ve never talked to Andy about my relationship with Amelia, for the simple reason that there is nothing to say. We had sex only once and it was perhaps the worst experience of my life, she was a clingy person, she tried at every opportunity to get into my pants and she was also a rude person from all points of view.
The first time we met, she treated Andy badly, who is the most perfect person. If only I could have understood what was happening to me before many things happened I certainly would have.

I haven’t yet had the material time to tell him that Amelia has moved to our school, but I will do it as soon as possible.

Now it's time for the science lesson and as much as I want to change places to be close to him, the teachers don't want to and so I have to wait to have another lesson with him.

A positive thing about this situation is that Amelia, as well as Hannah, is more little than me and so I'm sure I won't have her in any class. An absolutely negative thing is that she will be a huge thorn in my side and I don't think she knows the word limit.

"Beaumont can you tell me the answer of the first exercise" I look at the book and the question is something incomprehensible, I just don't understand how can I understand a subject like this one "Robertson, answer" Sonny answers the question as if he had read the answer somewhere, which did not happen.

***

It's lunch time in two minutes and I only realized now that Andy usually eats alone.
It’s true that we have been together for a few days, but I don't even want to completely exclude him...

"Guys, is it a problem for you if I ask Andy to eat with us?"

"Andy?" Sonny asks.

"Yeah, no problem for us" Brook adds with a slight smile, the other two also nod, although I can feel the confusion on Sonny's face.

"Hey, would you like to eat with me and my friends?" he looks at me and then behind me. Sonny is laughing like crazy because Brook is tickling him while Jack is making a video with his cell phone.

"They look like funny guys"

"Yeah, they are…"

"Do you want to come to my house after school?" I give him a light kiss on the hand in response and he smiles blushing way too adorable.

The five of us make our way to our table, Brook, Jack and Sonny sitting next to me and Andy, we grab our lunch and eat in silence until the first to break the ice is Brook.

"How do you know each other?"

“We’ve done  a Spanish project together” I reply, being able to feel Andy's shyness even from miles away.