𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 162

The hot water from the shower flows over our bodies, washing off the soap, but leaving the sensation of our kisses on the skin

"You are so beautiful" these are the words he says before starting to kiss and caress me. He navigates on my shoulders, leaving pecks, licks and kisses here and there, then going down towards the back. He goes up and down, covering my body with his love for me, while I moan silently, unable to make him understand how much I like what he is doing to me. "I'm madly in love with your body, baby"

"I love you" I murmur, my mouth takes the shape of an O and the shortness of breath is simply a mixture of moans.

Placing his hands on my hips, he slowly guides me towards him. I put my hand on the wall behind him to keep me steady while I already know that his hands will support me more than anything else. His wet hair is even darker than it usually is, the droplets of water cover his naked body, totally exposed to me and only me.

His lips rest on mine, he savours my taste on my lips and then bite my lower lip taking it between his teeth and letting go only after sucking it. He passes by kissing my chest, leaving hickeys where he prefers and making me moan at the mere contact. He knows what he's doing.

"If perfection existed then you would be the definition" I close my eyes to hold back those tears that my crazed hormones just want to make me cry. But when his lips begin to kiss all over my belly in order to write the phrase "you are beautiful", here my tears become impossible to contain.

I think he is the only one who combines passion, love and tenderness. His arms wrap around my waist from behind, he rests his chin on my shoulder and the only thing he does is give me the time I need. This is one of the many things I love about him. Twenty-one months are the months I've spent carrying our babies, from Samuel to the twins, and my hormones have always enjoyed playing with me. He has always helped me, he never lost a second to be close to me and I appreciated him with all my heart. I read about people who can't handle these constant mood swings and all that pregnancy hormones bring, so I guess I can consider myself lucky, very lucky.

His arms hold me close to him, while his lips leave kisses full of sweetness on my cheek. Our rings touch, our tattoos look at each other and mine and his warmth become one.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

***

"Dad & Husband" is what I read every time I go to his instagram profile and see his bio. I think it's sone of the simplest and sweetest things he could do, I should have almost expected it.

"What is one thing you would like so much to have in our home?" He asks, opening one of the many packets of chips that I am craving.