𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 167

He's always beautiful, always

He's always beautiful, always. At nine in the morning when he is tired and would like to sleep another three hours but our children won't let him, at five in the afternoon when he complains because he eats too much and meanwhile continues to eat and at ten in the evening when he says he is a gigantic pregnant seal the my eyes see him as the most beautiful "thing" ever seen before. And now that he's pregnant, naked in front of me, I can't stop admiring him.
Sometimes I get lost looking at him and think about how much I wanted to wait just for him to be my first in everything. He was my first time millions of times, but he wasn't my first love or my first kiss or my first sexual experience. I regret it a lot, but you can't change the past and in the end I don't even want to do it, I just want to look at the future I have with him and smile at the thought of knowing that I will have him by my side every second. Can there be better than this?

I approach him slowly, almost like the first few times when everything seemed to proceed more slowly and we fearfully used to explore each other's bodies. One step after another and I'm an inch away from the love of my life. Only what I see triggers a mix of emotions inside me that I really don't know how to describe. Seeing him with only my extra large blue t-shirt reminds me of when years ago he would steal my t-shirts and sweatshirts and then as if nothing had happened he would put them on the next day to go to school; I used to look at him from afar and smiled because I was so in love that all I could do was smile.

"Did I ever tell you that you're beautiful?" I gently rest the palm of my hand on his cheek and he smiles at the soft, warm touch.

"No," he jokes, taking my free hand to place it on his chest. I can feel his heart beating so hard and knowing that this is the effect I have on him still amazes me now.

Now that I'm so close to his body I don't hold back and start kissing him. I would like to have him closer, but that's not possible because his baby bump prevents me and so I grab his hips and in the meantime I leave a few caresses along his bump, perfectly aware of how relaxing he finds it. I hear appreciative noises from him and the excitement inside me grows as I hear these noises more and more like moans.
His hands wander over my body, trying to get to a specific place that unfortunately they can't reach.

I keep kissing him, exploring with my tongue that mouth that has always driven me crazy, but after a while I decide to go elsewhere. His lips drive me crazy, true, but his neck isn't bad either. Here is a sweet scent on skin so smooth that I really don't know what adjectives to use to describe it. I kiss it, the neck, I kiss every point that I can reach, I lightly suck the skin here and there without leaving any hickeys and I enjoy the sweet sound of his increasingly panting moans.
His shoulders still touch my chest as his hand finally reaches its destination.

"Oh Andy." My breath itches for a few seconds as his hand starts to slowly go up and down.

"You like it?" But I can't speak, I can only nod as I restart my previous work, this time more intensely, with more passion and more vigor.

I feel his thumb working on the tip of my hard member, touch the frenulum and then go down and then up and start all over again. All this without looking. He can do all of this without even seeing and he's doing amazingly.

A few minutes later he takes control of the situation and I let him. He kneels in front of me, stares at it, looks at it and almost doesn't seem to know what to do, but then he grabs it and kisses it. His lips open like the petals of a flower, enveloping my member in all its size and begin to move with slow and deep movements while I slightly shake under his touch. He knows what he's doing, that's for sure.

"I don't wanna come, not yet." I moan when I feel that warm sensation inside me that precedes orgasm, but he decides to listen to me by letting me go. When I move my eyes towards him he is still on his knees in front of me, he is staring at me with two big and far from innocent eyes while with a sexy movement of his tongue he licks his lips. God the thing he does to me.

"Tastes good." He leaves one last kiss on the tip before standing up and attacking my lips. I feel the taste of my member in his mouth, but it has no effect on me.

He lays down in the center of our bed and I take a few seconds to just admire him and say in my head "he's mine, wow."
I crawl towards him and I stop between his legs, here I begin to be practically assailed by doubts.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do I look insecure to you?" He chuckles, taking both of my hands and intertwining our fingers.

"I don't want your water to break because of... yeah, you know..."

"Water can break but the cause is not sex, if it happens you're just doing me a favor." This conversation almost always happens now.

"Andy..."

"Baby, I just want to give you my birthday present," His legs fasten around my waist and my member inevitably settles near his already wet opening. "Can I give my hubby his birthday present?" His sexy voice and the lobe of my ear between his teeth almost makes me see stars.

His hand grabs my member, a few up and down movements and then points it in the right direction. His eyes stare straight into mine, to somewhere so deep inside me that I don't even think he's ever explored before. Only he can, only he is capable of it.
With a nod of his head he makes me understand that he is ready and without indulgences I let my member slide inside him perfectly. We both throw our heads back at the same time, enjoying for a few seconds the overwhelming sensation building inside us as my tip goes all the way through. His walls envelop my member, they hold it together by contracting and then relaxing, contracting and then relaxing again. I hear him let out a small cry, but I don't stop. I push, I move, up and down, over and over. I pick up the rhythm and he likes it, I know he likes it because he too is moving with me now. He moves his pelvis as if he were belly dancing.

"Oh my God!" He moans, pushing me against him even more. He looks for my lips and when he finds them he attacks them like a predator, kisses and bites them.

"Do you like it baby?"

"So so good for me baby."

Something still moves around my cock, something throbbing, beating. I like what I feel, I like the feeling that orgasm is bringing inside me now.

"I'm coming baby." I warn him, feeling my whole body completely full of the overwhelming orgasm.

"Me too" he tries to say with a mix between a moan and a scream. This is the orgasm taking over him and I like it even more seeing him like this because I know I'm making him feel this way.

I am ready to come and... I come. I come inside him, I fill him up and at the same time I cause his own orgasm. I feel warm white cream enveloping my cock as we both shake with the intensity of the moment. A flush of heat surrounds us and the feeling before is replaced by a feeling of release, of emptying.

"Rye," he moans, begging me for something and I understand what the moment he starts to move his hips on my member still inside him.

I admire him doing it all by himself. All sweaty and in the throes of something stronger than him. He's simply stunning even in similar conditions. I rest both hands on his bump, I caress him and try to help him relax when even the second orgasm drags him towards the pinnacle of pleasure. It is a heavenly, unique vision.

"You okay baby?" I dry his sweaty forehead with the sheet next to us that we will soon put in the washing machine while with a silent "yes" he answers my question.

"It was very intense."

"Yeah I agree." I lean towards him kissing his temple and then kissing his lips again and again. I'm so addicted to what he tastes like.

I wipe myself with a random handkerchief and lay down next to him, our gazes directed to the ceiling, so we stay naked in our bed for a few minutes.

A few minutes later I feel his hand reaching for something and I know what it is when his fingers touch my chin directing it towards his face. We're so close I can feel his warm breath on mine, our eyes lock into each other. "Happy Birthday my love"