𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 113

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

"Good morning beautiful"

"What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying to you"

"How come she didn't wake me up?"

"She has already eaten, you breastfed her"

"I fed her at two in the morning"

"Hey, calm down"

"She hasn't cried for seven hours, she could be sick"

"She's fine, I checked, she's breathing and I called my mom to ask if it's normal for her to do this and she said it is, okay?" I woke up twenty minutes ago and when I realized that our little girl was still asleep I breathed a sigh of relief, but when I realized she had been sleeping for almost seven hours I checked that she was breathing and was fine, then I called my mom and she said it's totally normal, Luna has done it too and still does it many times.

"For real?"

"I would never lie to you about our baby's health" he connects our lips in a sweet kiss, caressing my cheeks. "You can go back to bed if you want"

"No, I want to spend some time with you, with my beautiful boyfriend"

"You are the best"

"You are the best"

"I made chocolate pancakes"

"You did not"

"I did"

"Maybe they're still hot..."

"I finished cooking them five minutes ago"

"If I could I would marry you in this exact moment" unable to restrain myself I take his face in my hands and fill it with kisses, many small kisses all over his beautiful face.

"Stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes"

"Where are you going?"

"Give me a minute" he sits on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard as I leave the room.

I go back to our room a few minutes later, a huge smile spreads across his lips and knowing that this guy is mine is just wonderful.

"God, how much I love you" he takes the tray with breakfast and immediately drinks a drop of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Come here" I cut a piece of pancake and with a fork I feed him.

He always gets dirty when he eats, even I do, but he more, and it's beautiful. I admit, but to feed him I find it a sweet thing and so I do it.

"They're delicious"

"Thanks"

This is the first time we have had breakfast in bed since Luce was born and I honestly thought it wasn't even a good idea, but I did a couple of research and I was wrong. I'm researching a lot about what I can do to make things as easy as possible for Andy and whether making breakfast and eating it in bed or giving him some massage while breastfeeding can help him then I do it without even thinking twice.