𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 33

I haven't slept for three days and the only thing I can do is cry and worry

Andy hasn't been answering my messages and calls for four days. I went to his house but there was no one and the key was gone. No one knows anything about him and I am terribly afraid that something serious could have happened to him. His father is still on the loose in the city and Andy, despite being the strongest person I know, is not strong in that sense, there is little chance he will be able to escape his father's violence once again.

I tried everything to distract myself and even tried in vain to finish my homework, and although I miss just one subject for my homework, concentration has not been with me for a long time.

And still consider that all the homework I was able to do was just because Jack, Brook and Sonny helped me. I didn't tell them about Andy, for the simple reason that I'm not sure what to say either... the only thing I know is that he suddenly stopped answering me.

You can't even imagine the pain I feel right now. Physical pain, emotional pain, all together. I can't eat or sleep.

"Can I come in?" I hear my brother on the other side of the door.

"Yes" I reply with a faint voice.

"Ryan" I turn to him, a look of concern on his face. I haven't talked to anyone for the past two days, unable to find the strength to speak. Everything, even the slightest movement, is so damn hard to do. "How are you?"

"How do you think I am?" these words intentionally sounded bad. If he had been in my place, which I don't wish him, he would have done it and said the exact same things. "I'm sorry"

"What happened?"

"He doesn't reply to my messages and I did everything to find him, it's as if I no longer existed for him"

"When was the last time you two met?"

"The morning we all five woke up from our evening. He didn't seem different from usual, he had a bit of influence but otherwise he was fine. We also almost kissed if only it wasn't for the fact that he had a fever and he didn't want to infect me"

"I understand and-" is interrupted by a clearing of my father's voice, he's already in the room and both too involved in our conversation to notice that he was here.

"Ryan, breakfast is ready and you have to move, otherwise you're gonna miss the bus" my father's face doesn't express anything good, there is no doubt, he listened to our conversation.

"I'm not hungry"

"I don't care, you have to eat"

"There's no need to force him, if he doesn't feel like eat" my brother says in an understanding way. In response I smile at him, my eyes lightly wet with tears at the mere thought of how lucky I am to have a brother like him.