𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 12

It's three in the morning and I've just finished watching the movie

It's three in the morning and I've just finished watching the movie. I know, it took me longer than I should. I have tears in my eyes and wet cheeks from them. I had no idea it could be that good. The way they looked at each other, held hands, their little journey and finally when he left ... I continued to identify myself in the characters, in particular one character: Elio.
It's like the movie is my story. I, Elio, live with my family and it’s a bit as if there were no problems for me, but then Oliver arrives and everything gets complicated. The two fall in love more and more with each passing day, they do everything without the knowledge of the world hiding in all possible places but giving up on each other is not even an option. Until everything ends and one of the two leaves and goes away from the person who for a considerable amount of time was a bit like his oxygen.

What is happening to me? Can I be really attracted to guys? True, the kiss with Andy was very nice, but that doesn't automatically make me attracted to him, does it?

***

I wake up with a big headache that makes my temples throb. I look at the time and realize that I have slept three and a half hours which, even if it’s not much, can be considered a kind of progress.

I turn on my phone and decide to read a chapter of the story I'm reading, it doesn't have chapters that long and I'm also pretty quick to read.

“But I've made some. Of mistakes, I mean. A period of "backsliding" it happens to each of us: when we change our way in life and no longer find the right way. Dante did too.
Someone repents, someone pretends to repent, someone never comes back, others give up even before starting and still others, for fear of getting lost, find themselves forever living the wrong life"

It's how I feel now, I feel just like I'm living a wrong life, mostly a life that isn't mine, but what do I have to do to make this life my life?

***

“One word, one look, and I was in heaven. After all, maybe it wasn't that hard to be so happy. All I had to do was find the source of happiness in myself and not depend on others for subsequent supplies. "

And in this way I finish the third page of the first chapter.
One word and it immediately came to my mind when Andy said "Please stay"
One look and I was in heaven and his eyes immediately materialized in my mind. 
One day I saw green eyes with orange / red undertones. I thought they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, but then my eyes met Andy's and although I looked for more beautiful eyes in other people, his always remain a more unique than rare color. They are blue yes, but at the same time they are much more, it’s so complicated to explain.
All I had to do was find in me the source of happiness and what if he could somehow be my source of happiness?

Why does everything always have to be so confusing?!

I wear my fake smile and go down to the kitchen to have breakfast. Sometimes I wonder why my parents and even my siblings, especially Robbie, have stopped asking me about my change in everything in these two months.