𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 123

He’s beautiful when he sleeps and he’s even more beautiful when he sleeps with our little girl

He’s beautiful when he sleeps and he’s even more beautiful when he sleeps with our little girl. Luce took a lot of things from both me and him. When Luce is asleep she looks like both of us, right now she is sleeping on her stomach and her left hand is under her cheek and Andy is now sleeping in the exact position. They are… they are my life, the two of them are nothing else but my life, my everything. 

Until thirty minutes ago she was sleeping on her stomach and when she sleeps like this he looks like me.

Many times, when I sleep, without being aware of it, I take Andy's hand for fear of letting him go. The truth is I hate waking up without him in bed because my mind automatically goes back in time and stops when he and I were not together. Every morning I woke up in an empty bed, I myself was empty inside. So now when I take his hand I feel better, I know that he is here with me and will never ever leave me. Luce took this from me, when she sleeps she always grabs my finger with her little hand and doesn't let go until she changes position.

Luce begins to move in her sleep, turning around and looking for my finger with her hand, grabbing it when she finds it next to her.

"How are you so beautiful eh?"

She opens her eyes slowly, looking up at the ceiling before turning her face to me.

“My baby, hi” a huge smile forms on her lips, making my heart melt completely.

As always, she stretches her arms towards me and I take her in my arms, not resisting to fill her little face with kisses.

"Merry Christmas honey"

"Hey"

"Did you see who woke up?"

"How beautiful you are" he sits down with his back to the head of the bed, looking at us with two eyes that express nothing but love.

“Merry Christmas” I lean towards him, capturing her lips with mine.

"Merry Christmas"

***

The last time I saw my uncles and my cousins ​​was ten months ago and a lot has happened since that day. They are good people, not like my other uncle, the one who continues to think that my love for him and my family are wrong.

My aunt can't stop playing with Luce. The last time we met Andy was pregnant and my aunt could not contain herself from happiness, my cousin realized that I was gay and that I was serious, my cousin, on the other hand, was simply happy.

At first I thought they could take it bad, me being a dad so young and my pregnant boyfriend and stuff like that. Male pregnancy is more common than they could think, the fact is they were just used to the old Rye and now I’m me, simply me. 

"This little girl is beautiful" she says with so much happiness in her voice. 

"She’s more than that, aren’t you my baby eh?" my mom says with a childish voice, playing the role of the super proud grandmother. My mum always wanted me and Robbie to have children, me and him just because we’re the oldest, and now that I have one she’s just the happiest. 

"I'll be back" I let Andy talk to my cousin as I head in the direction I just heard my dad speak.

"No, you can't stay here"

"It's not you who-"

“You have to go,” he says harshly, keeping a steady hand on the door so as not to let him open it. "You will not walk in my house to make a mess"