𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 51

We get out of the car and there is a beautiful house in front of me

We get out of the car and there is a beautiful house in front of me. It's not luxurious, it's simple, at least from what you see from the outside, light brown walls, tiles of the same color but of a higher gradation, around a beautiful garden with some rose bushes, it looks very welcoming.
It's just beautiful.

"Come on, I'll take your bags"

"Thanks baby"

We enter the house, in front of us the living room with a three-seater sofa, two other two-seater sofas on the sides, a carpet full of decorations in the center, placed on the polished wooden floor, a glass coffee table positioned in the center of the sofas, a huge bookcase of dark wood, full of books and with some cabinets with photographs and other objects of sentimental value inside.
Connected is the kitchen, built entirely of marble and wood. A table in the center, in light wood, ten chairs around it, some jars with the different ingredients, placed on the kitchen counter, somehow make the atmosphere even more welcoming.

"It's just as I remembered it" his voice brings me to reality. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, very welcoming"

"Yeah, my grandparents took a long time to make it like this" he had never talked to me about his grandparents and I never asked for anything, but I am glad that he is opening up to me.

"They did a really good job"

"I'll take you to your room" we go up the stairs, reaching the first floor, a long corridor with four doors and then another staircase that leads to the third and top floor.

He opens the door of the room where we will be staying for the next seven days. A double bed larger than the one we have at home, a large dark wood wardrobe and another door. I open it to reveal a beautiful bathroom with a huge bathtub that could fit at least three people, a shower and everything else. Although it's a country house, the furniture and furnishings in general are very modern.

"It's beautiful!" I hug Sonny with happiness and he laughs.

"Jack and Brook should arrive soon"

"Is Brook coming too?" Rye and I ask, at the same time and in the same surprised tone of voice.

"Apparently..."\

"But what happened between them?" Rye asks.

"They said we're gonna talk about it in the living room, they'll arrive in an hour. I'll make some tea, okay? "

"Tea!!!" 

He leaves the room leaving us alone. I throw myself on the bed, exhausted from the time spent in the car and from the day not yet over.

"As soon as we get home I want to organize a dinner with my family, we'll tell them about our little one"

"I can not wait. Your mom will probably faint with happiness, the twins will not wait to play with him and Robbie will be delighted to have a nephew"