𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 49

I wake up suddenly, a moan makes space between my lips, I look down, towards my belly

"Fuck, Andy" his tongue teases the tip of my already hard member while his hand teases my nipple causing me an indescribable arousal. "You're so fucking good baby"

He detaches from my member and I whine, making him smirks. "Good morning love" he captures his lips with mine, a slow kiss that soon turns into a make out.

Without leaving my lips he brings his hand on my member, not wasting even a second he begins to do it up and down quickly, teasing the tip with his thumb.

“I'm gonna come” I arch my back but he pushes me against the mattress.

"No" he stops the movements with his hand, opens my legs and positions himself between them and begins to play with my member as if it were a real toy, making me moan at the slightest touch.

I knew that pregnancy hormones are crazy, sometimes they make him extremely angry, sometimes he cries to see Winnie The Pooh and still others he's as horny as he is right now.

"I want to feel you inside" I open my eyes trying to understand if what I understand is what he really means. He makes me bend my legs and, sitting on me, uses them to support my back. "Without condom"

"Andy"

"Please. It's been a long time since we did it without a condom, it was like early January "

"Are you sure?"

“Absolutely sure. You just don't have to come inside me"

"You know you could get pregnant again"

“I-”

“Superfetation” 

“I know, that's why I'm reminding you not to cum inside me like the first time,” he says with a smirk.

He wraps his hand around my cock, stroking it a few times before positioning himself and sliding over it.
The feeling, almost overwhelming from the high arousal, I had missed that I never even imagined.
Being inside him without a condom with his walls tight around my rock hard cock is wonderful, I could just think of it and cum. Although without a condom, on the one hand it may be wrong, right now it seems like the right thing. I'm sure it's not the brain talking...

I start pushing into him, slow, smooth and deep thrusts, his O-shaped mouth and silent moans that come out of it, his beautiful blond hair already attached to his slightly sweaty forehead, his eyes do not stop rolling, a sign that I have already managed to hit his point.