𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 61

July 19, today he would have reached the eighth month, closer and closer to childbirth, to the birth of our baby

July 19, today he would have reached the eighth month, closer and closer to childbirth, to the birth of our baby. Just for today and to celebrate this aim, I wanted to take him out to dinner, it would be our first real date. Having never had enough money to spend to go to some restaurant or in any case to organize a real date, we have always been satisfied with simple things, which in the end have always turned out to be very beautiful and romantic. But I wanted to take him out to dinner before Samuel was born. He deserved it.

First I was going to take him for a walk in Bloomsbury Park. It's a huge park which is fifteen minutes from London. It's completely bordered by nature, you can also admire different species of animals. In the center of the park there is a pond, with a huge fountain inside. The amount of benches that there are would have perfectly allowed us to have lunch there, we could also have brought a blanket and stretched out on the lawn.

Andy loves getting in touch with nature.

I also wanted to take him to an art exhibition on Pop Art. It's his favorite artistic current. In January we were supposed to go with the class, but he didn't have enough money to pay for the ticket, when I found out it was too late. I was really upset at that time and I couldn't do anything. He forced me to go there. He didn't want me to miss such a thing.

The next exhibition will take place next January, January 21, and I hope with all my heart that he does not miss such an opportunity. We can also go together, as friends, who knows. The important thing is that he doesn't miss another opportunity.

My God, how much I love that boy.

But as we all know, from day to night our life changes completely.

In a month he sent me five messages, everyone said that he is fine and that he is always at Harper's beach house, with him and his girlfriend.

Now I'm trying to get used to being without him, because, even if technically we are together, it's actually not like that.

They are all helping me, knowing that I hate loneliness, they try to be with me as much as possible. I even went to the club twice, and to some of the parties Brook and Jack threw. I wouldn't be here without them.

Biscuit is getting bigger and bigger now. From the first moment we took him to the vet, he has grown a lot. He is always cuddly and happy. At night, before going to sleep, he goes to the place where Andy slept and gets cuddled until he falls asleep. He wakes me up in the morning filling me with kisses. I honestly love this little dog, he is helping me a lot too, even though he is an animal and he has no idea how important he is to me.

With him, the days are always a little more colorful.

Yesterday I started working again, so there is no danger that I will remain depressed on the bed or on the sofa. The bar where I work has changed manager and boss, they are father and son, who have decided to revolutionize everything. They knocked down walls, changed tables and chairs, and I don't know what else.