𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 50

We are in the waiting room, waiting for Allie to call us for our turn

We are in the waiting room, waiting for Allie to call us for our turn. Honestly, we are a little afraid of what she will tell us. From the first visit, she told us that pregnancy, even if the baby was strong and healthy, could be risky. She told us what we needed to do and we are doing everything we can to make sure everything goes as it should.

Andy is doing great, I'm really proud of him. He found himself in a frightening situation, never experienced before, even for me it was not easy, but he is living it 100% and he is very good. He seems born for this. Looking back at December, analyzing me and then him, it doesn't even seem to be talking about the same people.

Even though I'm distant from my family, my dad still doesn't want to understand but it's not my problem anymore, we see each other a few times a week, I'm happy with what Andy and I are building, I'm really happy.

The situation is even better now because a couple of house experts, or whatever they are called, really want the house and we are starting the paperwork and we are signing papers on papers. The apartment that Andy had seen had a few rooms, for two people, a baby and Biscuit, that little space would not have been enough. So we did more research and found a very nice apartment, it has six rooms and with the sale of the house, not only do we manage to buy it, we can also afford new furniture and we can pay for all the medicines and everything Andy and our baby needs and will need in the future.

In these two weeks I have increased my working hours because Andy can no longer work as before. It's too tiring and could affect the pregnancy and it's the last thing we want. Working harder is tiring, but my family always comes and will always come first.

By increasing the work, I was also able to save some money to give Andy a present. No, I'm not going to buy him a ring, but a guitar. Since his father broke his, I have never been able to afford one. At first I would have to ask my parents for money and they would never have given me so much and later, what I earned, we needed for the various expenses we have.

So I decided to give him this present. He's been doing a lot and he's been wanting a guitar for a long time.

"How do you feel?"

"A bit nervous"

"Everything will be fine"

We go into Allie's medical office, I help Andy get on the bed and lie down, I lift his shirt revealing his beautiful and smooth bump, I honestly can't believe it's been four months already.

"Wow. It's growing well "

"Yeah," I say proudly, without stopping to hold Andy's hand.