𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 139

I stop at the door before walking in the bathroom, observing him and trying to understand what he is doing

I stop at the door before walking in the bathroom, observing him and trying to understand what he is doing. He is sitting in the bathtub holding my shaving cream, but I have no idea what he is going to do. His hair is tied in a small ponytail that pokes high in the centre of his head, it almost looks like a small bush.
Whatever he's doing is beautiful.

"Love, what are you doing?"

"See this? !" he angrily points at his bump, waving the shaving cream as if he wants to explode it. "You see it?!"

"Do you mean your bump?"

"Exactly!"

"What-"

"It's huge and I'm only four month!"

"It's not huge"

"It is!"

"Love" I take the shaving cream, placing it on the sink before it can really explode. He shook it so hard that I'm not even sure there's anything left in there anymore.

"Don't tell me to stay calm" Never say such a thing to Andrew Fowler, ever. It's something I learned quickly, luckily for me. Obviously I wasn't going to tell him such a thing, something so harmless and very dangerous at the same time.

"Baby" I kneel in front of him, feeling his eyes nowhere but on me while, at the same time I also feel his anger that slowly fades. "In here" I discover his bump from my shirt that he stole, I put both hands on its sides and I lose myself for a few seconds to observe it. It's smooth, soft, some stretch marks are already starting to show and I find them absolutely beautiful. There are five in total and looking closely it seems that there is a sixth that is about to become fully formed. I had no idea I could love stretch marks so much... it's weird to say, isn't it? Yet I love them, I love everything about him. They are one of the many signs that his body is welcoming our babies exactly as it should. It's amazing, he's amazing. "Here are our children, here in your womb... Andy, our children are right here"

"When you use this tone of voice you melts my heart"

"I love you too"

"But I didn't say I love you"

"That's what you thought though"

"Stop reading my thoughts"

"You love when I read your thoughts"

"Stop that!" he smiles on my lips and my God how much do I love this feeling...

"Do you need something?"

"Can you help me shave?"

"I can do anything you want"

"Everything? Really everything, everything, everything? "

"Everything my boyfriend wants"

"Let's start with this, then let's see what happens next," he says in a seductive tone, managing, incredibly, to send a jolt of pleasure inside me and throughout my body.

***

Luce finished taking a bath twenty minutes ago and I just finished drying the whole bathroom that she flooded. Bathing is definitely one of her favourite moments and Andy and I love it too. She, however, gets a little too caught up in the fun of this moment and it's not exactly easy to control her. We are trying our best to make her understand that she shouldn't flood the bathroom and even though it didn't go well today, she is making progress.
It's hard to tell her no, she looks at you with two big eyes and a pout you just can't resist, or she shows you one of her prettiest smiles accompanied by two adorable dimples. Her smile is made up of six teeth, it's beautiful.

I take the cream from the drawer and put a little on the tip of my nose before spreading it on her skin. It makes her laugh when I do this, I'm not sure why, but if I have to put a little cream on my nose to hear her laugh then I do.
Her skin is smooth and soft, in contact with my skin it is a sensation that one day I will certainly miss. You seem to touch rose petals, but perhaps they are more delicate. Not to mention her skin colour... it's beautiful. Her skin is more similar to mine and since it's summer she's also a bit tanned.

"Dada!" She laughs as I leave her a big kiss in the centre of her tummy, repeating the same action to be able to hear and feel her sweet laugh.

I love being a dad, I love being her dad.