𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 91

"Andy, is that him?" I look into his eyes, completely lost in the name that appeared in the notification bar of mymobile

"Andy, is that him?" I look into his eyes, completely lost in the name that appeared in the notification bar of mymobile. "

What happened?" silence. I don't know what to say and how to say it. My voice is like it's gone... my senses have stopped functioning, for some reason I'm holding my breath and I don't know how to let it go. "Is it the baby girl?" my eyes are pointed towards an indefinite point in the room, my brain is half-functioning, I feel that everything works externally as before, but I have stopped functioning.

Suddenly I feel his hands on my bump, touching me in the exact way he touched me at the New Year's ve party. I wake up from the trance I have fallen into, his eyes looking at me confused and worried at the same time.

"Andy, what happened?"

"He sent me a message" he takes my cell phone in his hands and reads the message, but without saying anything. "What is it about?"

"I'm sorry"

"Read it!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sonny!"

"I didn't hAve to make you feel loved the way I did. I thought I could do it, but I was wrong. I'm far from London, I'm sorry... I know you're worried but I'm fine. I know I left some things at home, I don't know when I will come to pick them up, probably never.
I won't need the keys anymore, I have another charger, glasses are not needed.
I will never forget the day we met on March 10th, the Emptiness inside me left all of a sudden"

"Repeat, please" he repeats the message for the second time and I would like to cry and fall to the ground, because he left me with a baby and because I love him with all of myself, the future without him has no right to call itself as such, but at the same time I am even more confused than before.

I take the phone in my hands and reread the message, trying to hold back the tears as much as possible.

"Did you see how he wrote the message?" Sonny stands next to me, looking at the message with me.

"He capitalized A... he must have been wrong..."

"I don't think so. Look at the E of emptiness, this is also capitalized"

"Maybe he wants to emphasize that word"

"What he wrote doesn't make sense"

"You didn't meet on March 10"

"No, absolutely not" March 10... nothing happened on March 10 of any year, he would have told me and I would have remembered. March 10... what does this date mean? Because it has a meaning, otherwise he would not have written it.

I think it's incredible that I am on the verge of a crying fit at any moment, but at the same time so determined to understand what March 10 means that tears can also take a back seat.