𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 48

The ringtone on my cell phone wakes me up before the alarm set the night before

The ringtone on my cell phone wakes me up before the alarm set the night before. I answer without even reading the contact.

"Yes?"

"Sorry, were you sleeping?"

"Yes" I look at the time "But in a while we should have woken up"

"Okay, okay"

"Wait, who are you?"

"Jack"

"Right, sorry"

"Anyway, I called Rye too but his cell phone is off. Brook and I went to the cinema last night," he stops talking.

"Sounds cool. Well done." I lean slightly to the left, kiss Rye knowing this is the way he wants to be woken up every morning, obviously if he doesn't wake up first.

"That's not the point." he says frustrated "I was saying, we went to the cinema and as soon as we got back, his parents weren't home yet so we thought about having sex. Lots of healthy sex. I think we went on for at least two hours and it was wonderful "

"Always remember condoms. At least you..." I look down at my bump covered by my pijama, closer and closer to three months and I feel more and more like a balloon that grows and grows without ever bursting.

"We don't think we're taking the same risk as you," he laughs.

"Using them doesn't hurt"

"Anyway... it's like something has changed in him. He hasn't talked to me since that moment, he suddenly became strange, as if something was wrong and I'm afraid that something is between us" I can hear the concern in his voice and I'm more than sure his eyes are bright.

"Have you talked to him?"

"No. I honestly don't know how to talk to him "

"You've been together for almost a year"

"To be precise, it's 246 days"

"Are you serious?"

"Don't judge me that way"

"I'm not judging you, I just didn't think you were that precise"

"When it comes to him I am"

"You love him?"

"What kind of question is it? Of course I love him!"

"Then talk to him"

"Could you tell Rye too, please?"

"Sure"

"Thank you. I love you"

"Love you too"

I put my cell phone on the bedside table and go back to paying attention to my boyfriend. My hand in his hair, sinks into its softness and shine, leaving it slightly perfumed, a smile makes room on his lips which immediately come into contact with mine, in a slow kiss full of love.