𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 130

"Hey" he wraps his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder

"Hey" he wraps his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you"

"I know" I intertwine the fingers of his right hand with mine, kissing the back of his hand and remaining there for a few seconds.

He has always been like that, he never wastes a second telling me how proud he is of me and I honestly do the same with him.

"Do you want to repeat what you have studied?"

"Are you willing to listen to me?"

"Why do you look so surprised?"

"It's boring stuff"

"Nothing is boring with you" he ruffles my hair. "I love listening to you, I would spend hours and hours if I could," he smiles.

And while I explain everything I have studied in the last month, he listens. He listens with interest and looks at me smiling. His eyes are on me, his concentration is nowhere but me. He doesn't know the subject as well as I do, but I've been studying and repeating for months and months, he listens to me and now he knows what I'm talking about. Maybe it's just fragments of paragraphs that he remembers, but that's okay.

I move my eyes to our little girl, he is playing with a Winnie The Pooh puppet. she is beautiful.

"I said the last part wrong, didn't I?"

"No, you said everything right, perfect"

"Really?" he nods, as happy as me.

"I'm proud of you"

"You have already said it twice in fifteen minutes"

"And I will never stop saying it" he captures our lips in a slow, sweet kiss, full of that love that I have been looking for for years and now I receive every second. "I believe in you"

"I love you"

"You know what?"

"No, what?"

"You know when you are nineteen and the hormones go crazy?"

"I have an idea, yeah..."

"Do you think we will become bad parents if we ask your brother to keep Luce for about a quarter of an hour?"

"Sex in the afternoon?" he sits on my legs, wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his forehead on mine.

I don't have to think about the last time I will see his eyes and I will be able to lose myself in them, because this day will be many years from now. I don't have to think about anything other than the fact that my boyfriend is the most wonderful person that can exist.
We've been together for two years, we have a little girl, and I still find it hard to understand how a person like him can be mine and mine alone.

He strokes my face with an indescribable sweetness. His hands rest on my cheeks like a bee gently lands on the pollen of a flower.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"