𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 29

Four days without Andy, which means four days without sleeping more than three hours a night, 96 hours spent in my room, 5760 minutes without eating, 345600 seconds hours crying at intervals

Today is the last day of the year and my wish was to finish this year and start the new year with him, but as we all know: things never go the way we want.

Everyone tried to talk to me, even my dad, except for the fact that he was the only one who told me how wrong I was... I don't even know why I let him into my room.

I get out of bed and look in the mirror, I really look like a monster. I have two huge bags under two incredibly red eyes, my hair is dirty and it's all messed up, I stink and I think I've lost a pound or so.

I decide to pluck up my courage and go down to the kitchen to eat something, hunger is starting to be felt and even though I'm not going to see my dad and talk to anyone other than Andy, I absolutely have to fill my stomach with something edible.

I go down to the kitchen and luckily for me there is no one yet, I prepare myself a toast accompanied with a glass of orange juice.

After a few minutes the doorbell rings, no one seems to have heard so, even if I look like a disguised for Halloween when I'm simply in my pajamas, I decide to go and open the door.

In front of me I find a girl with brown hair gathered in a plait, she is dressed in a tight red shirt and tucked into ripped blue jeans, she also wears the jacket but doesn’t cover the front and honestly I don't know how she can not freeze from the cold, her clothes particularly highlight her shapes, but I don't care.

"Who are you?"

"Are you Ryan Beaumont?" she asks, jumping for happiness.

"Yes" she throws herself on me almost making me fall, in less than a split second of her her lips are on mine. I detach her violently from me and wipe my lips from her lip gloss that has left me with a terrible taste.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Your dad texted me telling me you wanted to go out with me because I liked you" I shake my head hoping to have misunderstood but unfortunately I understood perfectly well.

I close the door leaving her out, hoping she understands that she has to leave. I run to my parents' room but I find only my mother who is sleeping, at this moment I would like to have even a pinch of her calm.
I go down to the kitchen but there is no one, then I go to the living room where I find my dad sitting on the sofa looking at his cell phone.

"Where is Alyssa?" he asks without taking her eyes off the cell phone screen.

"You have to stop!"

"To do what?"

"To bring girls home for me"

"I think it's just time for you to find yourself a girl"

"Andy is my person" I say, raising my voice.