𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 55

I wake up with something in front of my face

I wake up with something in front of my face. I open my eyes realizing that I have a foot in my face. Shaun and Sammie fell asleep on the couch and Rye had to take them to bed, but in the middle of the night they woke up and sneaked into our bed. I don't mind having slept with them, of course I would have preferred not to have a foot in my face, but otherwise I liked it.

"Good morning" I turn to him. The tousled hair, the half-open eyes, the tired look on his face.

"Good morning" in this moment, usually, we give each other a kiss, but something, or rather someone, prevents us.

"My mom picks them up after lunch"

"I already know how we can pass the time"

We wake up Shaun and Sammie and go down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Is the baby awake?" Shaun asks.

"Not yet, it will be soon," he nods and they continue to eat. I love these children. They are mini versions of Rye and are also sweet in the same way.

After breakfast we all get ready, ready to go out and go for a walk with Biscuit.

"Is the baby still sleeping?" asks, this time Sammie.

"Come on, let's go see if his dad can wake him up," I say, receiving a smile from the twins, the same as their big brother's.

We go down to the living room, I sit on the sofa and pull up the sweatshirt, Rye leans towards my bump, gently taps with a knuckle on my belly as if she is knocking on the door.

"Here is your dad talking" a smile on her lips that immediately touches my skin, leaving a sweet kiss. "Here are your uncles who would like to talk to you" nothing, no soccer, no movement.

"It worked?"

"Not yet"

"Now I'm going to sing you the first song your mom taught dad, okay?" and with his beautiful voice he begins to sing. Another thing he wants is for our baby to take my voice, she says it's angelic, but I think hus is even more beautiful.

A baby's kick, his little foot was seen for a second and then disappeared. A genuine smile forms on Rye's lips, accompanied, as always, by shining eyes.

"Come, try to talk to him" they approach, their happiness is so contagious.

Rye gives way to them, sitting next to me. They both place their hands on my bump, the baby starts kicking repeatedly, causing beautiful smiles from us.

"We can't wait to play with you," Shaun says, in an adorable way.

"We love you little one," Sammie says. Tears begin to form in my eyes, in our eyes.

***

We leave the house with Biscuit, all happy as every time we take him out.