𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 20

The lessons weren't as hard as I thought, but now I have to face lunch in the canteen and this won't be easy at all

The lessons weren't as hard as I thought, but now I have to face lunch in the canteen and this won't be easy at all. I don't want to do it, I look like a little child who throws a tantrum but at least I have a good reason.

My luck was being able to spend time with my friends and especially with Andy. Sonny got really angry because I scared him, even though that was something I expected from Brook.
I don't care what people think anymore, but it bothers me when everyone looks at me. That then I don't even understand why they look at me, I'm not the only gay boy in school, that even here I don't even know if I'm gay, but I know that I like Andy and also a lot, in reality it's something that goes much further physical attraction.

"I'm starving" Brook says, touching his belly and laughing with his usual contagious laugh.

I stop in front of the canteen door, my hand still in his makes him stop in turn, although my desire to eat is definitely skyrocketing, there is always the fear of having everyone's eyes on me that terrifies me "Do you think this is a good idea?"

"Don't worry, I'm here" he brings my hand to his mouth and kisses it softly, leaving a slightly wet kiss. Sonny pats me on the shoulder and the five of us walk into the canteen.

I hold Andy's hand tight, after all the time he's been apart I'm afraid to let him go, even though it was all my fault. We walk the way to the table where we usually sit, it’s empty as always. We sit and I look around to see if anyone laughs at me or looks at me badly, but nothing, no one has noticed me. I breathe a sigh of relief and look at Andy, he too has noticed what I have noticed, a beautiful smile dominates his lips, I also look at the others and it's the same for them too.

Andy hands me a sandwich and I look at him confused "I have two and now eat because I can see you're hungry" I take it without thinking a few more seconds, smiling in response. 

"What have you done these days?" I ask with my mouth still full.

"Nothing special" Jack replies.

“Endless lessons, you didn't miss a thing” Brook adds.

"You should have seen Andy, without you he was another person" Sonny says. I look at Andy and he's red as a tomato. And I thought that he wouldn't miss me and that it would all be over...

"Really!" I wrap an arm around his shoulders and gently push him against me, wrapping the other arm around him and squeezing him lightly to me. His scent enters my nostrils and there is no doubt, it’s officially my favorite perfume.

"Look who we have here" I detach from him and now I find myself in front of Liam with all his friends behind.

"What do you want?" I will never forgive him and the anger that Andy managed to unload from me is now no doubt back.

"I'm glad to see you again with your boyfriend" if he hurts him once again, I will no longer be able to contain myself.

"Leave him alone, he has nothing to do with it" Andy takes my hand from under the table and is managing to calm me down, but I'm not sure how long his effect will last.