𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 122

Sweet kisses wake me up

Sweet kisses wake me up. I feel his lips on my skin, they travel and do not stop, they trace every exposed inch of my skin, sweet words are left here and there, they enter my ears and then in the heart where they will remain there forever. His smile in close contact with my skin, one of the millions of sensations that I will always want to try, is the cause of mine.
He woke me up like this two years ago and wakes me up like this now.

Who knows why people still ask me why I'm so happy…. How can I not be with a boy like him and a baby girl like ours?

"Good morning my love"

"Good morning baby"

"Why are we so happy today?"

“It's Christmas Eve” I turn to my side and now we are face to face, our lips almost touching and our eyes… our eyes are completely lost in each other. "It’s snowing"

"Really?" he nods, smiling exactly like a child does when his parents tell him it's snowing.

The two of us love the snow and the Christmas season, just as if we were two children, eventually we are all children. The city is full of lights, Christmas trees, reindeer, many houses compete to see who has the most beautiful decorations, in the air there is that happiness and that sense of serenity that Christmas brings.

I still remember when we couldn't wait for Samuel to be born so that we could pass on to him the same love we have for Christmas, but since we couldn't, now we have our little girl who is beginning to love Christmas as much as we do.

At first we weren't sure she could like it so much, we thought, more than anything else, that she might be scared by very large decorations, as well as reindeer, but we were wrong. There is not one thing she does not like about this period.

Together we went to many malls to get gifts and spent hours and hours in some places because Luce always stopped to contemplate the decorations, laughing softly as she saw the elves moving in sync. All three of us took a picture with Santa Claus and only she took one, but a few seconds later she started crying because she thought we had left her forever, but then it all disappeared when she started playing with a Christmas ball.

"It's the second Christmas we spend together"

"And will we go through another hundred together?"

"Hundred?"

"Exactly, one hundred"

He moves my hair from the forehead, leaving me a few caresses and looking at me with that light in the eyes that he has always had and that he will always have. I should have understood it immediately, because he has always had this light in his eyes and if only I had stopped to observe his eyes better, then I would have immediately felt loved. That's how it is… when he looks at me he makes me feel even more loved and special. He says I have the same light in my eyes, that I look at him the same way and I honestly believe it.