𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 124

Luce woke up about ten minutes ago and has just finished eating

Luce woke up about ten minutes ago and has just finished eating. I gave her the milk so that Andy could rest for a while longer. Last night Luce cried for an hour without interruption and we still don't know why, but now she is fine. She is playing with my hair because, evidently, they are more attractive than her games.

Her hands are so small that they disappear into mine, they are soft, smooth, her fingers are slightly plump. They're similar to both mine and Andy's, but they'll stay as small as her mom's.

Right now she is standing on my legs, my hands hold her steady and upright, otherwise she would not be able to stand alone. I honestly can't believe she's getting closer to her sixth month.

"Good morning"

"Emma, ​​good morning. How are you? Do you need something? Are you hungry?"

"Rye, I'm fine don't worry" even when Andy was pregnant I was so apprehensive, but I think I'm a lot more apprehensive with her, perhaps because of what she's been through.

She sits on the sofa next to us two, greeting Luce who she now adores. Luce is a very sociable baby, she is with everyone, she loves to play with everyone and she loves everyone and everyone loves her, so we already knew the she wouldn't have "problems" with Emma.

"Oh! The baby is kicking." She puts a hand on her baby bump, touching where the baby is kicking. She smiles, smiles despite everything. I only understand now what she meant when she told us that this baby is the reason for her happiness, the reason she is still alive. "Come here" she takes my hand and the little one begins to kick repeatedly against my hand.

Luce grabs my attention, bringing her hand to my cheek. I make her sit on my legs, her eyes fix on Emma's bump which takes different shapes depending on where the baby kicks. It's the first time she has seen such a thing and she is completely surprised by the foreing thing she sees.

She leans towards the bump, wanting, curious as she is, to touch it too. The little one keeps kicking and Luce looks at me confused, but at the same time she laughs.

"You used to do this in your mother's womb too, you know?" an even bigger smile forms on her lips. "You were small, but you kicked a lot"

"I confirm. You were a little soccer player" he takes her in his arms, filling her with kisses, as we both do as soon as we wake up in the morning, and, immediately after, kissing me.

"Are you always so happy in the morning?"

"Since we've been together we seem stoned with happiness" he is not entirely wrong. From the moment we kissed, the first time, I felt an explosion of all those happy, positive emotions and feelings inside me that I had forgotten. Becoming his boyfriend only brought all of this to the top. Waking up with him in the morning became one of the millions of things I love most, then our little girl joined us and well... Everything's just wonderful. I always and constantly feel like the character of one of those super sweet films, those same films that I hated because I was convinced that I couldn't have the same happiness as these people.