𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 79

"Fuck!" I throw the condom in the bin, the third one

"Fuck!" I throw the condom in the bin, the third one. He is still panting, on the bed, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. And that's how Andy woke me up this morning, basically begging me to have sex but I honestly can't complain.

He snuggles close to my body, tracing invisible circles on my chest with two fingers, my right arm holds him tight to me, both too lazy and even tired to get up and grab a towel, wet it and clean up the mess we've made on our bellies.

"It was amazing," he murmurs, leaving me immediately after a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I made you cum four times..." a chuckle makes space between my lips and immediately after it's the same for him too; I don't know if because of what I said or because my laugh made him laugh. But whatever the answer is, I love his sweet laugh is something unique, priceless.

"Yes, you may have been so much more than amazing" I look into his eyes trying to figure out if doing what I plan to do is a good idea. I jump up and head to the bathroom, doing what I should have done before.

I enter the room and he frowns at me, I clean our bellies and throw the towel on the floor.

I crawl on the bed next to him but his expression doesn't change.

"I'm too tired for the fourth round" I laugh at his statement but still his expression doesn't change.

I put my hand on his cheek and before he knows it, I start tickling him. He squirms beneath me, his laughter fills the whole room and it's in moments like these, even after almost a year that I realized that I love him, that I wonder how one can I love a person so much.

Truly, what I feel for him is something so strong that calling it love is not enough.

"Stop, stop, please" I stop when I too think it's too much for him, his smile doesn't leave his lips, his hair ruffled as before, I feel his heart beating from here. I can't help but get lost in his beauty, it could be called a... mission impossible. "What's up?"

"You're beautiful"

"Stop it" his cheeks are tinged with a slightly darker pink, his adorable dimples appear on the sides of his mouth, my fingers slip between his, intertwining them.

"To do what?"

"To be a perfect boyfriend"

"Oh, so I'm a perfect boyfriend?"

"Probably"

"That's what you just said"

"It's not true"

"Yes, is it!" he chuckles "You said: you are a perfect boyfriend" I say marking every word he said.

"I think you heard wrong" do you know that smile that children send you when they do or say something they know they should not say or do? Here, on his lips there is that exact smile and I find myself unable to resist and not kiss him.