Episode 83

Sanghyuk

I yelled at the top of my lungs and I glared at the person who pulled my hair, how dare Han DaIn pull my hair like that? "Noona, that hurts a lot! Don't you know that it would hurt a lot pulling my hair like that? Have anyone pulled at your hair like that?"

"Stay still, it is not going to look good if you move around and you are going to look so ugly but you are already ugly from the start so it doesn't matter." She said to me and I feel so insulted because she is my older sister and it hits differently when you are getting insulted by your family members.

"Doesn't that mean that you are ugly as well because you are my older sister and we have around the same genes as each other?" She smacks me on the head. "And now I am going to look even uglier because of you."

I turned towards the other person who suggested that I should get into a suit and have my hair styled. "Mr Choi JooHwan, I love and respect the way that you think but you don't need to do the real thing. It is not like anyone could see me and think that I am some rich guy, we are in this broke-ass apartment for goodness sake."

My hair hurts so much after being pulled by so much and I am dressed in Choi JooHwan's clothes just to make me look the part and they will have a mini photoshoot about it, I decided to make the two of them finally meet each other after being in a dilemma for such a long time and I have decided that I want to betray the CEO and go along with his son's plans to bring him down.

It is a great idea to follow Choi JooHwan since he doesn't like his father and the horrible things that he has done to the company and Choi Jooeun, he decided that he doesn't want to act like he doesn't know anything and he is going to stand up against his father and have his father pay for his mistakes.

And he is trying to recruit me who was under his father's thumb for almost 5 years because I was afraid that he might do something bad to Jooeun and Choi JooHwan wants me to join him, it is the perfect timing for me to get back at the CEO and get away from him. Choi JooHwan is like my saviour and I can't thank him enough for that, he came at the perfect timing to get myself from my misery.

I yelled again because of Han DaIn and the door suddenly opened and we were greeted by a certain person who walked in on the three of us doing something questionable and I wished that the door was locked so that we could have the time to get prepared and not be in a situation like this, and I wished that it wasn't Choi Jooeun who opened the door.

The air was thick with silence as we thought long and hard about how we want to make this less awkward but there is nothing that we can say to make this situation better, my older sister is trying to style my hair in the most painful way possible and Choi JooHwan is changing me into his shirt and half of my abs is being exposed to Choi Jooeun. This is very questionable to someone who doesn't have an idea why we are doing this for and I have a feeling that Jooeun will hate me even more now that she is seeing me like this.

Choi Jooeun looks at the three of us for one more second and she turned her heel to the right and she begins to walk off, I hardly have the time to figure out that she is trying to run away and I stood up and chased after her while still half-dressed and my hair so messy that birds will not hesitate to make a nest out of it.

"Jooeun! Wait! It is not what you think it is! Choi Jooeun!" I called for her attention but she is not stopping at all, she is not wanting to talk to me and she thinks that I am some kind of bastard who does something weird with my older sister and her older brother.

She is not stopping and she knows all of the routes and she is not running into any dead ends at all but she doesn't know that I know it better than her and I can outrun her and so I did, running the opposite direction and she barely had the time to notice that I am on the other side and I stopped her by hugging her tightly. "Jooeun, stop running. It is not really what you think that we are doing, you have misunderstood the entire thing."

'Then what am I supposed to be seeing?' She finally replied and I didn't know how to explain correctly for her so that it doesn't sound weird so I told her that we should go back to the apartment so that I can get changed properly.

We went back to the apartment and the two of them were just standing around not doing anything, my older sister went on both knees after seeing Jooeun. "I am so sorry that you have to see that horrible thing, I should've locked the door! Please forgive me!"

She let out a sigh and then turned around to face her older brother who is the person who is most unlikely to be here in this apartment and he is only supposed to be my boss and nothing else. 'Would you mind explaining why you are here? If I remember correctly, you are only his boss and nothing else. You wouldn't come over to his place just to help him wear his shirt, is that right?' She asked her older brother.

Her older brother nodded. "I feel bad for not letting you know but I guess that I finally have to let you know something, I have decided that I want to go against our father and this is part of our plan and you are about to be a part of this plan if you will allow me to tell you about it."