Episode 86

Jooeun

I waited in silence as I stood there and watched the bride leave the changing room with her maid of honour, I mean the swapped bride who is going to pretend that it is me and I am here instead. I have never thought that I would even do such a thing, I don't like to lie and lying is not part of my vocabulary and I have a hard time trying to lie but I would have to lie for today.

Seungmin and Yang DongMi are there to help me and I am not going to make them disappointed, they are already helping me by being there at the wedding and I would be here attempting to run away from the wedding. I am not going to admit but my butler can look like a girl when he needs to and he looks even prettier than me when I am a girl myself, it is a shame that he is not interested in cosplaying because it would be the only thing that he is good at doing.

But at least he agreed to help me this time and he can easily pass it off as me, he has been with me for a long time and he knows all of my habits so it is going to be so easy for him. And Yang DongMi will be there to help him, being the loyal maid of honour there is. And I am going to disguise myself as a guard to blend in with the crowd and naturally be able to escape when the right time hits, it is going to be hard but I know that I can do it.

As long as I don't reveal anything that makes me Choi Jooeun, it is going to be hard to catch me. I wore the sunglasses that Seungmin gave to me earlier, it is the sunglasses that he uses when he is driving and it is a perfect accessory to hide my eyes, when people can't see my eyes, it is easy to fool them. I am dressed in Seungmin's clothes which surprisingly fit me so much even though we are not the same height and he had a different building from me but his clothes fit me, maybe I should be the one who should pursue cosplaying after this.

I sneaked out of the changing room after making sure that there is no one around in the area and I walked as quietly as possible, people will start crowding around if they hear a sound and I don't want them to know about it. I arrived near the wedding hall and people were already rushing to get into the hall and be ready to attend the wedding while I am doing the exact opposite, I am running away from my wedding and I am not going to be sad about it that it would be the best decision of my life.

I hid behind one wall to avoid anyone knowing that I am there and I get to observe everything at a good angle, it honestly feels so weird running away from my wedding but I am not going to do that in the future because I am not planning to get married to anyone who is not for me. "What are you looking at?" I turned my head around and I am face to face with someone who is wearing sunglasses as well, I opened my mouth to yell but he stops me, covering my mouth with his huge hands. "Don't do that, you will alert everyone." He said to me.

That voice, I know whose voice is it! I leaned closer to the person and took off his sunglasses, he is indeed Han Sanghyuk. I repeatedly told him that I am not a part of his plan and I am going to run away from the wedding in my way but he is still pretending to be a security guard as well, he can be a little too stubborn at times. I took my sunglasses and he gasped. 'Why are you here?' I said to him.

"Jooeun? Why are you not in a dress? Then who is the bride going into the wedding hall?" He whispered.

'It is Seungmin but that is not the point, the point is why are you even here? I told you that I don't need your help at all and you are still here, how stubborn can you be?' I said to him.

"You can't do this on your own so I am here to help you," He said to me and I became doubtful of his intentions again, does he only think of me as a friend? "But are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded my head, he looked at me with a smile. "That's great then."

"Where is the bride? He is not even the bride?" He grabbed my hand and we were supposed to be running out of the wedding hall but he runs in the opposite direction and we are about to enter the wedding hall instead, has he gone crazy?

He opened the doors and everyone's attention is on the both of us and I never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. "The bride is here and I am taking her away with me so I am officially objecting to this wedding."

I could hear gasps and everyone's eyes never stop staring and I feel so naked, but Han Sanghyuk's hand stopped me from feeling embarrassed and awkward. Does he like me then? Or is he just doing this because I am his best friend?

"There is no such thing, Choi Jooeun is my bride and she is not going with you." Cha HakYeon yells at us and I have never felt so satisfying pissing him off. "There is no way that you can marry me, I am the only person that she will marry."

"Not a chance, Choi Jooeun doesn't like you and she never will." Han Sanghyuk said and pulled me forward so we can start walking closer to them. "Because she likes me and I have feelings for her as well, it is a valid reason to call off the wedding."

My father stands up from his seat. "Stop with this nonsense and let go of my daughter right now, you don't have the right to take her away!"

Choi JooHwan stands up and calls for our father. "Abeoji, can you stop with the nonsense instead? Because I will be putting a stop to your nonsense as well." He smirked. "Because of all the horrible things that you have done, you have no right to continue to be the CEO and you would have to step down."

"You are my son, you can't do that to me." He said to my older brother and a man next to him stands up. "I will ending the partnership with you if you don't allow my son to marry your daughter, I mean that and I don't take back my words at all. Han Sanghyuk is my son if you haven't realized but he has the right to marry your daughter. " Han Sanghyuk is his son?