ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

Watchers Main
Headquarters

"Today marks the first day of our search for a student. I must inform you that by the end of this month! Each of us shall bring forth an apprentice!" Tyrone announced as he stood in the center of the room facing his fellow city leaders.

"Be aware. That whoever we pick, there will be no going back! We will only have seven years left to train them and by then, they must be ready to take over DDC!" he added, rubbing the frame of his glass.

"Do we need a specific type of student?" Phoenix asked, turning the page on the folder he was reading; containing lists of financial statements.

"A type of young Yohan perhaps!" Kenzie chuckled followed by a humorous laugh along with Llanis and Lau.

"Yeah! Go on! And hand the city to some bunch of psychos!" Yohan scoffed, folding his arms on his chest.

"We don't need any specific student! As long as they have the skill that could be of help during their training!"

"Find someone you think can impress the preeminent standards of Cold Bodies!" Tyrone explained putting on his glass.

"You can search your student anywhere you want! But I suggest it would be best to search for someone that knows the city very well!" He added as he approached his seat. He raised his left hand beckoning them to ask concerning questions.

"Can we just go searching tomorrow? I have to fetch my daughter!" Maxshaun said as he stood up, picking up his dark blue, Dior coat.

"You have a daughter!?" Kenzie exclaimed dramatically.

"Surprise!" Maxshaun chuckled, giving them a lopsided grin as he sauntered to the exit. Phoenix left as well with Lau having an urgent matter to attend to.

Tyrone fished out his phone and dialed his secretary's number. "Prepare a plane! I'm leaving for the Philippines tonight! Inform Jackson and Rocky. Tell them to be there before 8!" He said and ended the call right away.

He stood up and left their headquarters, driving straight to their mansion. His wife, Maxine greeted him warmly with a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

"Where's Tyrell?" He asked and scanned the living room in search of the 12 years old boy.

"He's at Gabrielle Manor! He'll be staying there for the night since Lara's kids had no one to play with!" His wife stated walking back to the kitchen to prepare his late lunch. "They've been insisting too!" She added and chuckled gleefully.

"You should stay there for the night too!" He said as he sat on the stool waiting for his plate of lunch.

"I'm going to the Philippines tonight with Jackson and Rocky." He adds, making his wife turn with a perplexed expression.

"Tonight? That's too sudden boo!" She cooed placing the plate in front of him.

"We're going to search for a student! It's time!" He said enough for Maxine to understand.

"Well I'd say to just pick our son but I wouldn't wanna give him a fu**ed up life or a one way ticket to hell!" She said laced with sarcasm.

"Exactly. Besides, I already have someone in mind. Which is why I'm leaving right away to fetch him!" He said while munching on the food.

"By any chance. Is this about your Project Noxious?" She asked, remembering something in her mind.

"Mmm. He's ready by the time I arrive! I had him trained by my assets for a very long time now." He said somehow proudly. "I'm leaving after this! Our flight is 8PM tonight. I still need to sign a few papers and make an announcement about the recruitment!" He said finishing his plate in an instant.