ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 113

"Oh my fu**ing di**! Fine I admit!!!! That was fu**ing intense!!!!" Phoenix suddenly started rambling a few seconds after Blake had cut off the second black wire.

Blake and Joongki quickly removed the vest off them and the two harshly threw it on the ocean. While Hyekyo rushed to the wheel and quickly drove the boat back to the city.
The sudden pickup of speed made all of them fall down the floor.

"What's the fu**ing rush!!? He disarmed the bomb!" Cairus yelled as he struggled to sit up.

Phoenix stood up looking unbothered. He decided to let them babble nonsense while he looked for food so he literally ransacked the boat's mini kitchen while the three EODs shared the same amount of panicked expression.

"Hey! What the fu** is wrong!?" Cairus asked in frustration and harshly grabbed Blake by his arm.

"I did disarm the bomb! But the timer suddenly went live! So uh..." he trailed off and looked at Joongki.

"How long do we have?" Blake asked, almost whispering but Joongki gasped and gave him a shocked expression.

"Didn't you check on the timer?" The man asked.

"I thought you did!"

"Oh you two are fu**ing bunch of idiots!!! You had the fu**ing bomb on your hands and you didn't even check on the timer!!?" Hyekyo suddenly yelled at them with pure terror. Especially to her husband she will now forever claim as stupid for making that mistake.

"Why? Did the clock go live?" Phoenix asked in confusion with a sandwich stuffed in his mouth.

"Yes!" Everyone replied in unison causing Phoenix to choke on his sandwich.

"What the hell!?? How long do we have to go far?" Phoenix yelled while glaring at the EODs.

"They didn't check!" Cairus exclaimed furiously.

"You fu**ing idiots!!! Why didn't you check!?"

Blake and Joongki started pointing fingers at each other.
But only a few seconds later, a deafening explosion blasted into their ears. Followed by a strong surge of waves of water from where they've thrown off the bomb.

Everyone in the boat panicked and screamed their lungs out. Holding onto something for their dear life.

+×+

Everyone abruptly stopped upon hearing a very familiar siren blasting all over the island of DDC.

They can not be mistaken. You can only hear that sound whenever a geographic disaster is bound to arrive.

"Tsunami!!!!"

Yohan heard from his earpiece. He looked to the Northern part of the forest and saw many trying to run to their direction.

"Retreat!!! A tsunami is about to hit the Northern Forest!"

Yohan froze on his spot.

Did the bomb explode?
But wasn't Blake with the EOD team?

Did he die?

"Yohan! What are you doing!? Let's go!!!" He felt strong hands gripping his arms and the next thing he knew was that he was being dragged by Tim to at least make it to the higher ground at the heart of the forest.

A few minutes more of their running. They saw a large amount of water. Racing towards them as they all struggle to make it to the higher ground. The water dominating and devouring every person that fails to escape from its wrath.

Yohan and Tim could hear muffled voices from their ear devices. It's probably from those who were caught by the water.

After the water washed away almost half of both sides' people, it remained in the forest yet the fight still continued. There were a few survivors from the wave that climbed to the higher grounds to resume the fight.

"I'm fu**ing alive!!! Id**ts!!!!" Yohan and Tim quickly whipped their heads to the lower part of the forest that is now looking like a river.

And there they saw the boat where Phoenix and Cairus are. Breathing and ready to decapitate their enemies. They saw the EOD team survive with the two leaders as well and Yohan and Tim couldn't be more relieved seeing their friend safe.

They started shooting from the boat so the Cold Bodies and VALORS automatically ducked while their enemies were shot for staying and standing up like idiots watching a parade.

"Cold Bodies!!!! VALORS! This is ARES speaking! We have the head of the leader of Ex-Calibres!!!"

+×+

Two days after the fight. The people of DDC finally returned to their homes. Despite it needing a good renovation which the city gladly covered for them.

There has been a last minute change in their plan. Instead of putting everyone in the boat to wait for the fight to subdue. The WATCHERS decided to secretly bring them all out of DDC to the neighboring city by using the same underwater tunnel.

Some of their allies helped to arrange the lockdown and evacuation to the neighboring city. Telling the news that it's only because of the fight that will be held in DDC.
They did that so there will be enough space for the people of DDC to stay at while the fight happens. And if things ever go sideways. They will still be able to continue on with their life and are finally free from the fear of being controlled and killed by random enemies.

Exactly what made Blake like a laughing bank whenever he sees their enemies entering the boats thinking they'll find themselves tons of hostages, instead, they got themselves a suicide team that led to their unfortunate deaths.

The water was burning that day. Every boat that came out of the city's port burned down and sank underwater.

The water in the forest had also subsided. After the leader of Ex-Calibres is decapitated, the remains of his own people and allies are taken in by the Cold Bodies and brought them all to their dungeons.
They will be an addition to the victims for their Killing Game.

Samael and his team. Along with the STAYS and ZONES. The groups were given the best compliment and credits for performing an outstanding job.

And the Cold Bodies expressed their deepest gratitudes to their allies that answered to their call. Especially to the VALORS.

Tyrone, as the ruler of DDC. Announced a week of peace to pay tribute to their fallen Cold Bodies who defended their city to the ends of their lives. It was the best reward for the innocents so far.

David and his wife accompanied the WATCHERS at the Grand Central Hall. Talking like common people about random stuff.

But not until Jasmine had finally remembered their last goal in that city.

David smiled at his wife and they both stopped walking. Causing the WATCHERS to stop walking too and look at them in confusion.

"Something you'd like to say?" Shaun asked.

The couple looked at each other then David began to speak.

"About my son..."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.