ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25

"Sh*t Kai! You're bleeding!"

Samael exclaimed when he saw blood dripping on the tunnel ground from Hueningkai's body.

Kai held onto his waist as he winced. He couldn't avoid getting shot when they fell on the water. And he didn't have the time to ponder about it anyway because they have to swim down quickly.

"I'm... I'm fine!" Hueningkai said and forced a smile but his wound betrayed him.

It hurted so much because of the cold water and it made him feel so much pain. He winced and clutched his wound. Samael immediately caught him when he eventually fell.

"We need to treat you!" Lia said and ripped off the hem of her top, cropping it in a cool way and exposing her flat tummy.

She wrapped the cloth around the boy's waist. Making him wince and gripped on Samael's wet clothes.

"Can you walk?" Samael asked and the boy only nodded his head while squinting his eyes close.

"You gotta stay awake Kai. We're going to get out of here!" Jamie said and brushed the boy's wet hair.

His eyes went droopy and he looked totally weak.

"This won't do! I'll carry you!" Samael said and carried the boy in his arms.

Hueningkai winced again when he felt his wound contracting.

He would have managed to survive if he only got shot once. But he got shot twice and even attained a cut when they fell. He cut himself on the shurikens he stucked on the roof of the car.

They started walking and followed the light bulb. Eventually, they found the stinking sewer including all the pathways that definitely looked like a maze.

Samael attempted to ask Kai but he was shivering. His body was so tense and cold too. His lips were visibly trembling.

"My guts said this way!" Jamie said and led them to the third tunnel.

They were walking on the very water of the sewer. Lia and Jamie couldn't help but frown their faces due to the aggressive smell.

"I don't want to die..." Samael heard the boy whisper as they kept walking and following the light bulb.

"You're not going to die Kai! We'll treat you once we get out of here..." Samael assured him while the girls in front of them shared concern looks at each other.

"Oh come on!!! What the fu** is this!!?!" Jamie snapped when they found another three tunnels to choose.

___