ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 53

Llanis parked the car in front of the house. It's of course too early to even pay his friend a visit. But nevertheless. Myungsoo had woken up and welcomed the two leaders in his humble abode.

Not really aware of what awaits him in that visit.

Myungsoo prepared them a hot toast and freshly baked macarons along with a mug of hot coffee. Joining them on the table to finally discuss the real deal.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure? It seems pretty important that it can't seem to wait for sunrise." Said Myungsoo as he folded his arms and leaned his back on the couch.

Llanis and Phoenix did not touch their food once. Aside from suspecting that it could be spiked with something poisonous and Myungsoo could be aware of why they're here. Or they just really have no appetite at all.

"DDC will always be thankful for everything you did for its glory, Myungsoo. And the Cold Bodies will be sure to remember you. Regardless of the reason." Llanis began and Myungsoo's expression went into a quick frown.

"You were a great partner to my friend..."

"I don't understand. This seems to be about me..." Myungsoo mumbled as he fumbled on his seat.

"Indeed it is. So let's make this quick." Said Phoenix and with that, his expressions darkened.

He pulled out his red gun from his coat and pointed it on Myungsoo's head without hesitation. Myungsoo was of course taken aback and surprised. But that was the cue for him to realize everything.

His expression went into a sly grin from a frown. He eyed the two like prey and scoffed.

"Did those kids tell you that they saw me?" He asked and furrowed his brows.

"Go ahead! Make yourself useful for the last godda*n time!" Phoenix said laced with sarcasm.

Myungsoo looked at Llanis but the latter averted his gaze. He took a deep sigh and looked Phoenix in the eye.

"I know there is no way out of this. But... He just wants the kid's position! And he'll stop at nothing to get it!" Myungsoo said with a sigh.

"Anything else?"

"I don't think you should be actually asking from me. The kid is your information! Extract him and you'll find something worth more than gold!"

Phoenix gently nodded his head. And the next thing that happened was the bullet popped out of his gun. Heading straight on Myungsoo's forehead and taking his life. Phoenix blew at the smoke coming out of his gun and grinned at the dead body as if he didn't just murdered him.

"Come on. We should follow Tyrone!" Said Llanis who immediately stood up without sparing his friend's dead body a brief glance.

"Tch. How cold..." Phoenix muttered and followed Llanis back to the car.