ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 99

Samael, Lia and Blake decided to go shopping for the day.
Kai and Tim aren't home because of a mission. While Jamie and Yohan are both out since last night due to some important matter which they haven't talked about with the entire team yet.

So that leaves the three of them. Samael and Lia usually go alone. But they feel bad about leaving Blake by himself so they let him tag along.

Which they instantly regretted when Blake started...

"Sh*t!!! Look at this meat! It's thick! Let's buy it and see if it's edible!"

"Oh my God! Look at this little bunny! Look, Samael! It looks like you! Let's buy it okay?"

"No way! So many greens! We should buy them all so Yohan can cook various dishes!"

"Hey! Look at the onions! There's purple and brown! Which one is the real onion and which is the impostor? Oh and did you know that Kai and I played as impostors on among us? Then we killed each other five minutes in the game mwheheheh!"

"What the hell! There's cup noodles! Many flavors too! Okay we should try these out!"

"Let's buy snacks! It's good for studying!"

"Let's buy these pads! Ladies need it!"

"Wow! The soap smells great! Let's buy it!"

"Wait! There's no drinks yet! I'll go get a FEW drinks and be back in a minute!"

After ten minutes waiting with three heavy filled large carts. Samael swears he almost cried as he watches Blake struggle to push two carts filled with various beverages.

Blake had been dragging them in every corner of the supermarket and putting everything he fancies in the carts. Samael and Lia were totally exhausted and they still hadn't bought most of the necessities.

Except of course for the pads and it was so embarrassing because Blake literally called out random people to ask which brands does girls prefer.

The two carts of drinks are no different as he was babbling...

"I didn't know which brand of grape juice Kai likes so I picked everything. And you guys see these cool animations on these bottles! They look cute so we should buy them 'cause why not?!" The boy gleefully yelled and giggled to himself.

"We still need to go to the hardware store. How are we supposed to bring all of this home?" Samael whispered to Lia. Both of them are totally tired but watching how Blake looks so happy while shopping somehow makes them feel happy too.

This is actually Blake's first time shopping without needing to worry about how much he will spend for everything. Everyone in his team owns black cards, each from their mentors. Especially Samael who had two since he was born rich.

"Come on! Let's pay for them! We still need to go to the hardware right?" Blake asked while pushing the cart to the counter. Three staff had to come and offered to help them bring everything to get paid.

Some of the customers watched them with mixed thoughts.

"You're not planning to hibernate underground are you?" Lia tried to playfully ask.

But Blake suddenly pouted and looked at the two with sad eyes.

"W-what's wrong?" Lia asked worriedly.