ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

It's already been a week since Leana and Bahiyyih arrived at the dorm.

Supposedly if Samael recovered. The mentors will discuss everything with them but that discussion was postponed because of their tight schedule.

They have their second evaluation for today with the SHADOWS. Kai's sister has been informed of what happened to Kai as well. They didn't seem too surprised like they were expected to be. And it only made the WATCHER's suspicion worsen.

The siblings do a very good job of hiding the truth about their family. Hueningkai on the other hand shows improvement with his combat skills day by day. His sisters have joined them on their training and lessons too. And all three of them do a very good job at it. It's almost as if they've done it before. But unlike the seven students, the two don't get evaluated.

"Good luck today Kai!" Bahiyyih said as they waited for the mentors to fetch their students.

They just finished dinner and now they gathered at the living room to wait for their ride. Yohan and Tim simply observe the two feeding their speculations in the process.

I wonder what else Hueningkai will show us tonight...
Yohan thought while staring at the boy.

"I know my brother is handsome! But staring at him will make him uncomfortable!" Leana suddenly appeared from behind him with Jamie and Lia standing behind her.

The two got easily close with Leana and Bahiyyih since they're the only girls the two can befriend with. And because of that, Lia and Jamie don't attempt to kill each other anymore. But they still threaten each other though.

"Will you two be alright to stay here by yourselves?" Lia asked.

Leana and her sister are still women. They will still need protection especially when they're alone in a dorm built in front of the forest.

"Nothing will go wrong so don't worry!" Leana assured them with a smile. She walked towards her siblings and conversed with them.

Even Lia and Jamie who became friends with the two. They have their own suspicions as well. Whenever Lia tries to trick them by talking about themselves. The two are very quick-witted and would straight ass tell them that it's not working.

Eventually the mentors arrived. With Maxine and Kessie this time. The two ladies stayed behind to take Leana and Bahiyyih somewhere else. Since Hueningkai is sure they will be safe, he didn't ponder much about them leaving the dorm from now on.

"You're too quiet today Blake. Quite unusual!" Hueningkai commented and looked at Blake who was staring at the window.

Blake actually met with his mother during lunch. He made a horrible excuse and he felt bad about lying to his mother. Even he has shown improvement as well. He used his hatred and resentment as inspiration. Until he'll be able to prove Phoenix wrong.

They finally arrived at the arena where the SHADOWS were already waiting. Samael will be evaluated first as always. So to set an example to his team. He was partnered with Kim MinJae. Llanis' best war machine.

The fight began immediately with the two throwing punches at each other.

For this evaluation. Their stage is decorated with random heights of tall woods. They will have to perform a stunt while fighting each other.