ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 45

Everyone had woken up early. They're going to school today where Blake and Kai will be meeting their missions. Lia and Jamie helped Blake and Kai with their disguise while Tim was the first to leave with the motorbike he borrowed from Shaun.

Yohan and Samael waited for the four to finish before they went to school altogether.

Yohan and Jamie drove to the school with Samael's bike. While Samael drove with their new stolen car. Blake and Kai made sure to leave the lot first since they can't be seen being close with the other four as part of their cover.

And as expected for the return of the school's troublemaker. Ladies were falling in line just to see how much he's changed.

He's known to be a total flirt. Winking and flirting at random girls despite their status in life. But today was different. Yohan walked in the school's hallway holding hands with Jamie. Half of the attention was on her. Killing and cursing her in their minds. While the other half is on the completely different Yohan.

Not many know that Yohan has taken care of more than 15 kids before. Or how much he adored those sweet little children. They were like the reason why Yohan pushed on studying to finish something. So he can get a decent job to provide the children with good food and not those he just extorted from others for being a bully.

But now. He doesn't feel like studying at all. He feels terribly bad. He obtained power and yet he failed to protect innocent children. And it was hunting him.

"Don't mind them cub. They're just jealous of you." Yohan whispered but with a rather plain expression. Jamie held onto his hand tightly. Making the boy look at her.

"It's gonna be alright okay? We're gonna make them pay for doing this to your friends!" She said calmly and Yohan finally smiled and nodded his head.

"Of course I will. They must've forgotten that the pawn has the ability to checkmate the King." Yohan snickered before he let out a sly grin.

Jamie was relieved to see him taking it well. So she smiled at him in return. As if saying to keep it up.

___

"Hey! Stop wandering around! This isn't an amusement park!" Tim sighed tiredly. Catherine had been running here and there seeing everything in the huge university for the first time.

She doesn't seem to be getting tired. Unlike Tim who didn't even get any decent sleep and now he need to tail her like her little puppy.

Shaun apparently came up with a cover for him. He told his daughter that he hired Tim to be her personal assistant and the girl was quick to believe it. So she won't suspect Tim for being around her all the time.

Besides, where else can you find yourself with a handsome assistant right?

"Come on! We have to go to our classroom!" Tim said but Catherine was completely deaf of his words.

"Catherine!" Tim whined and even stomped his feet. Earning a playful laugh from the girl.

"Alright! Alright! Let's go!" She said and finally decided to follow Tim to their classroom.