ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38

"I can't believe this! How many more secrets are you keeping with you!" Yohan glared at Kai.

Samael had to stay inside the meeting room while the others were told to stay in a lounge. While their leader is busy discussing with the WATCHERS of whom they will be escorting...

"Stop scaring him!" Jamie scolded and smacked Yohan's head.

"You got a lot under your sleeve Kai. I say I look forward to more!" Tim chuckled while playing with a deck of cards in his hands.

"He is full of tricks. And that's something both of us can't steal!" Lia said followed by a playful giggle. Tim simply chuckled at the statement.

"But seriously Kai. There is no backing out from this. Sooner or later. You'll have to tell us everything about you." Yohan sighed. His expressions finally softened at the sight of the boy scooting closer beside Blake.

"He's right. We're a family now..." Blake muttered and looked at the others. "Right?" He asked.

"Yes! We are. So whatever the turf of one of us, shall be the turf for all of us!" Samael suddenly appeared with six white folders in his hands.

"We are a family now. And yes, sure. We are still allowed to keep things to ourselves. But don't keep it to yourself for long."

"Because the only way we can trust each other is if we stop keeping secrets from each other."

"It may be hard. But as a family. We'll help each other to break that discomfort and boundaries between us."

Samael earned appraised and amused gazes from his team after his statement. But the sooner he reflected on his own words. He realized that he'll have to do his part too.

Which would mean sooner or later, he will have to confess to Lia.

"Anyway. Let me announce who will escort who." Samael cleared his throat as he opened the first folder.

"First on the list is Catherine Raien Leiton. She's yours Tim!" He said and handed the folder to the male.

Of course, his reaction didn't go unnoticed by everyone.

A quick flash of grin and his eyes lit up as if he's been praying for it.

"You seem to like her already!" Yohan teased and was quickly attacked by the boy with his card.

Yohan was lucky to dodge. Or maybe he was just lucky that the card missed his precious face.

"Cut it out. Let's stop trying to kill each other, okay?" Samael reprimanded the two as he opened the next folder.

"The folders contain basic information about your missions. So make sure to read it and memorize what needs to be memorized!" He said.

"The next one is Ruella Jane Shan. She's yours Blake!" Samael said with a chuckle and handed a folder compiled with thick layers of papers.

"That girl is one hell of a job!" Jamie laughed seeing how thick the papers looked compared to the others.

"Next is her little sister, Yuri Nathalia. She's yours Kai!" Samael handed the next folder to the boy.

The boy was a tad bit disappointed. He was actually hoping he could get to look after one of his sisters.

"It's alright Kai. You'll still be able to see your sisters since they'll be with us." Lia assured and the boy smiled nodding his head. "We'll protect them in your stead!" She added.