ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 109

"No! I'm not moving!!!" Samael whined and dramatically flopped himself on the dinner table.

Everyone's already awake and in the kitchen. Feasting with the tons of pancakes that Rue and Yuna prepared just because there were too many ingredients in the kitchen begging to be used.

Most of them still look totally sleep-deprived. Especially Yohan and Samael. Samael is having a mental crisis after he received a call from Tyrone that they need to be at the headquarters after lunch. Lia and Blake are dozing off while slowly chewing on their food. Yohan is sniffing while slowly cutting his pancake on his plate. Kai watches him without blinking his eyes. While Tim and Catherine are both busy stuffing their faces with food while zoning out.

Rue and Yuna looked at each other in disbelief. Everyone looked stupid. They would've laughed but the way Samael is being dramatic for wanting a day off from their job is either funny and depressing.

"I just want to enjoy my precious pancakes! Why'd they have to ruin it!" Samael fake cried and stabbed the pancake with a fork. Causing Lia and Blake to flinch but went back to dozing off anyway.

"I'm back!!!" They heard a familiar voice coming from the living room.

Soon, Jamie came into the dining room and was flustered to see his friends in a depressing state.

"Oh! What's wrong with them?" Jamie asked the only two who didn't seem as zoned out as the others.

"We don't know! I actually thought they'll come here to eat! But this happened!" Yuna frowned and scanned everyone again for the nth time.

"Maybe I should just bomb the headquarters! So they can find another place to conduct a meeting and I'll get to rest more!" Samael suddenly stood up and raised his hands with the fork as if he had just announced the greatest idea in the world.

"Samael! Fu**ing wake up! You're embarrassing yourself!" Jamie yelled at him and threw a plate on his head without hesitation.

Samael screamed due to the impact. His forehead began forming a purplish bruise. But at least he's finally out of his drama.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you guys like this! Everyone, wake up! Holy sh*t!!! Kai! Tim!!! Why are you two out of bed! You should be resting!!!" Samael panicked and suddenly dragged Tim and Kai back to their rooms.

Lia and Yohan finally snapped out of themselves and stood up from their seats.

"Where did the food come from? I haven't gone to the kitchen yet!" Yohan gasped and suddenly strutted to the kitchen like a platypus.

Lia scanned everyone with her eyes and went back to sit. She picked the chocolate syrup and started pouring it on the two layered pancakes in front of her.

"Uh. Anyway, Hyunjin is outside! He'll give you two a ride if you wanna go back to your place now!" Jamie said as she turned to look at Rue and Yuna. Both were just standing in a corner and watching everyone.

"Su--- No! We're fine. Blake strictly told us not to go anywhere without him!" Rue suddenly cut off Yuna from speaking as she faked out a smile to Jamie.

Yuna and Jamie looked at her suspiciously. But Jamie decided to shrug it off and decided to go back outside to tell Hyunjin that the two will be staying in their dorm.

After seeing her brother off. Jamie went to the kitchen to check on Yohan. He's zoning out while drenching his hand on the sink with water running from the tap.

"Yohan!" Jamie called as she closed the tap and patted Yohan's shoulder.

"Y-yes?" Yohan turned to him. A little baffled.