ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14

"Don't tell me you have one too!" Tim whispered to the boy.

Hueningkai simply flickered his eyes and avoided the latter's gaze. But unfortunately, everyone is expecting an answer from him.

For the nth time. Phoenix attempted to kill someone in the room. He pointed his gun at Hueningkai without even moving his butt on his seat.

"It will be better if we kill him now. If he turns out to have one. They can never get it without his access!" He said and giggled wickedly. "I never really fancy people with brains. They always turn out to be really stupid for occasions like this!"" He added and was ready to pull the trigger.

Hueningkai immediately hid behind Tim. Using him as his shield. But the older male didn't want a bullet on his chest so they were frantically pushing each other.

"Phoenix. Clearly you just want to murder someone! Don't use the kids to fill that habit! You have enough toys to play with in your arcade!" Tyrone reprimanded and confiscated his gun.

"You know I like that gun right?" The man hissed, eyeing his favorite gun loaded with silver bullets.

"You'll get it after this meeting!" Tyrone said sternly and turned to the boys.

Kenzie is scary when angry. But Tyrone is way worse if disappointed and provoked.

"Now. If you have anything under your sleeves. Better tell us before you become his unfortunate target!" Tyrone said to Hueningkai who is now absolutely trembling in fear.

"Just tell them what you know!" Tim whispered at Hueningkai while nudging him. He helped to calm the boy down first before he urged him to talk.

"Can you promise me something first?" The boy asked the leaders, making them exchange looks with each other.

"You're in no position to negotiate, kid!" Llanis snickered furrowing his brows at the boy.

"I think l am!" Hueningkai suddenly chuckled demurely which definitely surprised everyone in the room.

The duality...

"I have something you need. And once you realize what I have, none of you can risk harming my life!" He said with a confident tone.

And that statement definitely pissed Phoenix. If only Tyrone hadn't confiscated his gun, he would have shot him this instant without their permission.
They can just die altogether if things go rough right?

"What exactly is your play!?" Shaun exclaimed with a rather annoyed tone.

Tim furiously stared at his tall friend. He should have never underestimated this kid even though he looks a total coward. Because that coward has the best card probably among all the students.

"I want to see my family.." Hueningkai stated as his face became gloomy which is the opposite of everyone's reaction.

Of course he'll ask for that. He's a lovely kid who misses his family.
But what if we don't allow that?

"You know that is impossible! If you try to run away, I assume that your big brain knows very well the consequences!" Tyrone scoffed, pulling his sleeves to his elbow.

"But I insist! You already have us announced as your students. At least grant us a few things to motivate us to grow more as you all want us to be."

The leaders once again exchange looks with each other.