ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 64

(3rd day of mission)

Tim, Lia and Blake had woken up early. The three left the hotel and went to Belen's building to memorize it as planned.

All dressed with the same dress code as other employees in order to disguise. But of course. They won't be able to enter without any ID passes to pass the one and only entrance of the building.

"Alright thieves. Do your thing." Blake mumbled while eyeing the bodyguards that are strictly guarding the entrances.

Lia and Tim looked at each other. And with a nod as their cue, the two casually walked among the crowded employees that were making their way to the entrance.

Blake didn't see how the two exactly stole three IDs. But he did saw them bumping the employees and making it look like an accident.

The boy chuckled as he watched them. And when the two returned to him. Tim handed him one of the two IDs that he stole.

"We're gonna have to ditch these IDs here otherwise we'll get tracked if we use this tomorrow." Tim said and the two only nodded.

The three successfully entered the building. Stopping a brief moment when one of the entrances started to have a commotion because of a missing ID pass.

"Let's hurry. We don't have much time before they start checking their security system." Tim said and the three hurried their way to where the main servers are located.

Tim opened his laptop and began doing his magic. Taking a copy of the building's map and blueprints so they can study all the inside out for their plan.

Blake on the other hand watches out if anyone tries to enter the place with them still being there.

"Alright! Got it!" Tim said and immediately closed his laptop.

The three left the IDs on the spot and went to the fire exit. Making sure none will suspect them for being an outsider.

The sooner the three got out without further delays. They went back to the hotel. And just in time since everyone else is awake and ready for the meeting.

Kai seemed better compared to last night. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all and volunteered himself to join the disguise team.

Tim and Kai both studied the building's map and blueprint. Pointing out the less dangerous ways out. Or the door where they can bring the bodies they will dump.

"We can start the massacre once all the cameras are disabled. It's gonna last for at least eight minutes. And that's the longest time we have to finish them before their own security team manages to retrieve control and come after us." Samael stated while writing something on the folder on his hand.

After discussing more about the plan. Later that day, Samael went to the terrace of their hotel room alone and made a phone call.

Everyone's too busy playing monopoly while the girls went out shopping. So he got all his time for himself.

"Who's this???"

"It's me. You gave me your number a few days ago, remember?" Samael said as he watched the busy street down from the terrace.

"Samael! What a pleasure. What can I do for you?" Bang chan asked with an obviously anticipating tone.

"My team and I are planning to terminate our target two days from now. Are you and your team available that day?"