ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 94

The sooner the class ended. Catherine quickly gathered her things and hurried to exit the classroom.

She knows that Rue and her sister will be coming to bother her so she must hurry and leave before they find her.

She was so close to leaving the building when two familiar faces suddenly blocked her away.

The fear was quick to charge her body as she immediately stepped back. Hurrying to run away from them but one of the two suddenly grabbed her by her wrist.

"Stop for a d**n minute and come with us!" Jamie couldn't help but yell at the scared girl.

She pulled Catherine with her and Lia tailed behind. The three went to the staircase and talked.

"W-what do you want from me!?" Catherine asks in a completely terrified tone.

"First! We're not gonna hurt you! So can you please calm down?!" Lia snapped as she crossed her arms and raised a brow at the red head.

"Y-you're one of t-them... P-people like you always hurt everyone..." Catherine whispered but enough for the two to hear.

Both of them rolled their eyes. Watching how the girl slowly began to cry silently.

"You know. We were never the type to interfere with other's business. But Tim is our friend. He's like a brother to us and we care about him." Jamie finally began the topic and Catherine immediately gave them a sour expression.

"Don't! If you're gonna talk to me about that murderer! Forget it! Just leave me alone!" She growled at them rather aggressively.

Jamie and Lia shared concerned looks. The girl is really angry and scared of Tim. To even address him as a murderer.

They know that if he ever hears it coming from her, he might end up jumping off a roof.

"Listen. You hate him. You're scared of him. Fine. But at least try to talk to him!" Lia suggested and Catherine stubbornly shook her head.

"Why should I!? He could be just using me to get what he wants from my family!" She cried and attempted to leave but Jamie stopped her.

"Listen to me! Tim and Kai are leaving tomorrow! There is a chance of them not going back! But I know my friends will try to go back because I trust they are skilled enough to protect themselves!" Jamie suddenly scowled at her while grabbing her by the collar. Scaring Catherine in the process.

"But what worries me is Tim because he never acted the same ever since you broke up with him!" She yelled in fury and pushed the girl to the wall.

"Tim loves you more than he loves us. He always cares about everything about you. And no matter how much I hate hearing him cheerfully saying Catherine this! Catherine that! I would rather choose that than see him not talking!"

"Not even eating!"

"He's lost more than he had gained! And I know that he's gonna lose himself sooner than later!" Jamie continuously yelled at her face. Her eyes began to well up with tears.

"Remember this word. I'm going back to kill you if Tim dies in this mission." Lia stated with a very blunt tone. Her eyes are shooting glares at Catherine.

"If you can talk to him. Even better. At least trick him just to make sure he gets back. Then we promise that we'll never let him bother you again." She added and just like that, she walked away with Jamie. Leaving the terrified girl crying on the staircase.