ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

"What about you? What's your name?" Yohan asks. Disregarding Jamie's question.

"The guy who brought me here said that you're the one in charge. How can we be so sure about that?" He asked again as he stood up, walking towards Samael making the atmosphere more tense.

"Settle down! Will you?!" Jamie said to him with a completely annoyed tone.

Samael suddenly smirked at Yohan. Catching him and everyone off guard as he never showed any expression other than his blunt face ever since they all met.

The leader closed the television as he stared back at the older with his darkened eyes.

"My name is Samael. And I am your leader in this team. So you will do exactly as I say. And when I tell you to sit your ass on the couch. Do it." He said coldly and Yohan only scoffed as if mocking the latter.

Although at the back of his mind. He couldn't deny how Samael is radiating that authority which really gives him the vibe that he is truly in charge. His gaze alone is intimidating already.

"I beg to differ. Leaders are supposed to be trusted by the team for his orders to be followed. You don't seem trustworthy at all." Yohan stated. Ignoring the others' continued requests for him to back off.

"Of course you don't. None of us can trust each other just yet. But whether anybody in this room likes it or not. I am your leader." Samael said with a proud grin as he started walking forward while the other unconsciously did the opposite.

The others had stopped interfering as they watched how Samael effortlessly handled the situation.

"I am in charge of everything here. That means that everything about your life will always be news to me. From all your movements, your dirty little habits, your attitude."

"And even your weak skills."

"I am in charge of it all. And as long as all of you are under my supervision. It is my goal to make sure that everything is perfect by the time we are presented by our mentors."

"Don't think of this like one of your petty little gang fights! That was just a crumb of what this country truly is known for. Right now, you are taking a ride to a circus that requires your soul as a ticket and there is no going back."

"And that ride will never stop but will pick up the deadly speed. Run and you will be chased by death. Fall behind and you're gonna get run over and die. Fail. You are off the track of life."

"But under my watch." Samael then stopped as he looked at each of the members in the room. "I will keep you all in line even if you're all already dying."

"I will see to it that nobody will run away. Nobody will fall behind. And nobody will fail." He then turns to Yohan and looks down at him.

"That's something you can't do Yohan. Unlike you. I don't go around extorting other students for money. I don't boss around and bully others so I will look stronger."

"Sir. Nemsis chose me and made me who I am today. That says that all of you know nothing about me. If you think you can try to challenge me in a fight. I suggest you think again."

"I will stick a knife on your neck even before you can lift a muscle."

The silence that followed after that was so long. The atmosphere is also more tense now that Yohan was rendered speechless. He obviously wanted to say something but couldn't find the perfect word to rebut. Otherwise he might look cheap.