ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 62

"Five minutes more!" Yohan yelled which caused the boy on the floor to snap at him.

"What!!? But I've been here for 20 minutes already!!!" He whined but earned only a glare from the older.

"If you slack one more time kid! I'll add another 5 minutes." Yohan warned and pointed at him with a fan.

Kai could only glare at Yohan before returning to his position and continued doing push ups. If he slacks off. Yohan would always add another five minutes.

"This is so unfair! I stayed up all night! All night just gathering information for these people! And instead of a good job! I got a 25 minute push ups punishment for dozing off because I'm so sleep deprived!" Kai rambled to himself but loud enough for Yohan to hear.

"Are you talking to me kid!? Do you have any problems with me!? Are you complaining?!" Yohan growled at him in a warning tone.

"No! I'm obviously talking to myself! Duh!" Kai growled back and glared at the older male.

"Wha-- This kid!" Yohan huffed in frustration and stood up pulling his hair while Kai continued to ramble.

"Poor me. I was just sleeping for a bit. I didn't even have a good breakfast. I didn't get any sleep hoping I could help them." The boy said and faked sniffling.

"My sisters would be heartbroken to see me like this! After all the hard work I poured into this group. I get a punishment and push ups at that!?"

Yohan could either feel his blood boiling or his nerve twitching in annoyance. How on earth did he end up volunteering to punish this boy. If he had known his peaceful mind would be tortured like this, he would never volunteer.

"Alright get up!!!" Yohan yelled and Kai was quick to stand up. A smug smile painted on his face while looking at Yohan sheepishly.

"If you sleep one more time during our plan building! I'll let Jamie punish you!" He warned and the boy immediately laughed and hugged him while jumping on his place.

"Thank you Yohan! I love you whahahaha!!!" The boy shrieked straight on his ears before bolting to the kitchen.

Yohan groaned and rubbed his tortured ears. Just as when Jamie came with two mugs of coffee in her hands. Laughing.

"What's with Kai? He looks like a penguin waddling to the kitchen!" The girl laughed and handed him the other mug of coffee.

"I volunteered to punish him. I can't believe I got tortured instead." Yohan huffed and took a sip from his coffee.

"Come on. Let's finish this and we'll go practice rappelling." The girl said and she clearly sounded excited.

"Where?" Yohan asked.

"Tim found an abandoned building. He said it's a good place to learn rappelling!" She said and giggled.

As planned. After finishing their breakfast, all seven of them went to the building that Tim suggested.

They carried the ropes and equipment they would need and made their way to the rooftop.

"Have any of you rappeled before?" Samael asked but none raised a hand.

Samael mentally cussed. Thinking that they're in trouble. But nevertheless. He taught everyone how to rappel as part of their training.

They had to start on the second floor of the building and placed safety mattresses on the ground to avoid getting injured.