ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36

"I think this is yours too."

Tim said bluntly and handed a yellow colored gun to Kenzie. Surprising the man in the process.

The other leaders immediately checked themselves and quickly shot Tim a deadly glare.The boy simply etched a playful smile. Before he started returning their stuff to them.

"I gave the rest to Lia." Tim said just as when Lia pulled out a medicine case, a pink colored hand grenade and a phone with a diamond case. Owned by Cairus, Shaun and Tyrone.

"They always find a way to enjoy themselves. You girls should get use to it!" Llanis said while eyeing both of the thieves.

"You can go now." Tyrone said.

Some of the girls didn't want to leave as they were staring at the thieves with a defeated expression. But they were pulled by their co-members and eventually left the lounge for the WATCHERS and their students.

"Next time! Stop taking what's ours Tim!" Tyrone warned with his silver watch pointing at them. The thieves simply replied with a mischievous laugh.

"Can we go home now?" Blake asked followed by a tired huff. Just as when the atmosphere died down.

"Alright. Let's go. You kids have a pretty big day tomorrow so you'll need all the rest you can get." Shaun said before he picked his coat.

The WATCHERS sent their students home with their own cars. After having dinner. Samael was the last to leave the kitchen after finishing the dishes given that Blake isn't in the right state to do his house chores.

He went to Hueningkai's room first to check on him. The kid is lying on his bed with his blanket draped all over his body making him look like a dumpling.

"Kai? Are you asleep?" Samael called out but didn't got any reply.

He decided to enter his room and sat beside the boy. The lights remained on so he saw the boy's face. His cheeks stained with tears and his brows were furrowed. Samael brushed his hair in a soothing manner and fixed the blanket on him.

"You're okay Kai. You're safe." He mumbled before he stood up and walked to the door.

He decided to just leave the lights open in his room and went next to Blake's room.

"Hey!" He called when he saw the boy sitting in the corner of his room.

His blanket covered his entire self and only his head are poking out. The lights are open too. Samael entered his room and slowly approached Blake.

"What's wrong?" He asked whispering and crouched in front of him. Blake avoided his gaze and nuzzled his face on the blanket.

"I'm sorry if I let this happen Blake... I'm sorry... you have to go through this..." Samael said with a sigh and tried to ruffle his hair.

Thankfully, Blake didn't dodge. He actually finds the gesture familiar as it was often done to him by his mother.

"I promise I won't let that happen again. I'll never let anyone under my watch get harmed." He said and the boy looked at him. His face held no expressions.

"I'm scared." Blake whispered and scooted closer to the older male.

Samael did not hesitate to engulf the boy for a hug. A few seconds later Blake started crying and wailing just like when Tim came to rescue him earlier.